***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

What lost games against three shite teams in turmoil, sacking managers, fan and player revolts etc.... geez peace.

Basically Ronny deila and and tranny shagger are geniuses then? 

Not having it. A good big team beats a good wee team. Unless the man at the helm isn’t up to the task.

Tranny shagger had millions, so one of the two things you said wans't needed.  Delia lost a bunch of games and got sacked.

Your bottom line is just total nonsense.  It's hard to even respond to because it's so stupid.  Good big teams lose to good wee teams all the fucking time in football.

Just now, gogzy said:

We did not get fucking dominated, did you even watch it?.  You have the neck to say I'm talking shite then come out with that.

That was the most generous 2-0 win you will ever see, they scored with pretty much their only real chances, and we were camped in their final third almost the entire game.

This. I see people coming out with this "Comfortable win" and "Dominated at home" pish.. reality is that their first goal was a massive blunder on our part and the secon was a consequence of the first one. We hit the post and they defended like their life depended on it with bodies thrown to block passes etc.. it was anything but "comfortable" for them. We couldnt score - thats it. We played them off the park, when we werent actually kicked off it. If the ref done his job then they wouldnt be allowed to play the way they did. If they wouldnt have been allowed to play like they did then we might have been talking about our next game in this cup. But hey...

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We did not get fucking dominated, did you even watch it?.  You have the neck to say I'm talking shite then come out with that.

That was the most generous 2-0 win you will ever see, they scored with pretty much their only real chances, and we were camped in their final third almost the entire game.

Sat in the stadium and watched it so happily comment on it

Only shot on target of note was Tav from 30 yards out 

They were comfortable and could've maybe scored 3

Camped in their final 3rd aye I agree but with us creating fuck all because we're predictible as fuck and play the same team/formation/tactics every single game

Said this earlier in the season but Gerrard got dominated off McInness, that is an embarrassment in itself 

Season finished and it's only March. 

Absolutely embarrassing performance. Our play in the final 3rd is absolutely disgusting 

In the summer our priority better be to get some genuine quality in the final 3rd. We ain't winning a thing with the players there just now. 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Camped in their final 3rd aye I agree but with us creating fuck all because we're predictible as fuck and play the same team/formation/tactics every single game

Said this earlier in the season but Gerrard got dominated off McInness, that is an embarrassment in itself 

Hit the post and Borna freekick came close as well. Morelos had a great shot on goal just before his embarrassing incident.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

2 shots 2 goals,says it all. We had 11 shots and one on target in the 1st half alone☹️

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

We hit the post too.

They were anything but comfortable.

Struggle to argue about your "predictable" point. If it isn't going our way, we do become very predictable, especially when trying to change a game.

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

2 shots 2 goals,says it all. We had 11 shots and one on target in the 1st half alone☹️

:tu:  We should have put them away, like I said earlier, we need some creativity in the middle of the park.

We played how we’ve played against hibs this year.  Get the ball forward then go wide then come back in then go back wide and rinse repeat. Lack of brains, lack of leadership,lack of will to win.   Aberdeen had everything we didn’t and that is a damning assessment of the game. They were hungrier, they threw their bodies in where it hurt,they kicked us they were clinical and they made good decisions when it mattered and they played for their manager.

16 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just home.  Soaked, freezing, £50 odd quid and utterly pissed off.

Totally putrid performance, not one of them turned up - once again let the fans down big time. 

Fuck them.

Okay, but tell us your real thoughts on the performance...

Just now, docspiderman said:

Just seen the result and the team; did Gerrard really put the two Irish duds on and think they would win the game? Clueless!

Naw,he brought the two Northern Irish duds on when it was far too late to do much because we just kept playing the same old way.They say it's a sign of insanity.

1 minute ago, docspiderman said:

Just seen the result and the team; did Gerrard really put the two Irish duds on and think they would win the game? Clueless!

We don't really have a plethora of options tbf. 

The way I feel we'll be singing "We're shite and we know we are" soon and having a laugh about it. It's a fuckin disgrace that SG can't beat Aberdeen yet there's no way I'd want their manager anywhere near our club. We have better players yet are so inconsistent or don't have the bottle. I just don't know what it is but it's pissing me off. Why can't our manager win big games? If it's because players can't step up then sell the fuckers!

I'm still up for SG next season but he's got to start winning sides and keep it going. Sell the dross. No shite, ex-players, favourites, fuck all that can't match the opposition and give 100% for 90 minutes. Last chance saloon stuff. And even some change in tactics during games wouldn't go amiss (even a fuckin sub now and again). 

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just home.  Soaked, freezing, £50 odd quid and utterly pissed off.

Totally putrid performance, not one of them turned up - once again let the fans down big time. 

Fuck them.

I know the feeling. Pathetic performance 

Archived