***Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Imagine thinking it has anything to do with the UB :lol:

not suggesting they are responsible for the score - but If you put yourself forward as the singing section - the ones that generate the atmosphere and then remove yourselves TO MAKE EXACTLY THAT POINT, to the detriment of the atmosphere in a vital cup tie, I don't really think it covers them in glory.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

not suggesting they are responsible for the score - but If you put yourself forward as the singing section - the ones that generate the atmosphere and then remove yourselves TO MAKE EXACTLY THAT POINT, to the detriment of the atmosphere in a vital cup tie, I don't really think it covers them in glory.

Jumping on their backs for the sake of it.

Anyone else in that ground could have started singing last night. The end of the day our team is shite and they've proven that time and time again with or without atmosphere backing them.

UB protest ended at half time didn’t see any improvement in the team second half...

Start of the match the rest of the Broomloan front, part of the Govan and west enclosure belted out a couple of songs, then we conceded a goal. Fuck all to do with singing just the team being utter dog shite

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Jumping on their backs for the sake of it.

Anyone else in that ground could have started singing last night. The end of the day our team is shite and they've proven that time and time again with or without atmosphere backing them.

yes everybody can sing. agreed.

however, lets look at it from another direction.

UB in doing their wee demo was trying to make a point - and that point was that without them, the atmosphere is sorely lacking and that therefore, their demands for seat changes should adhered too. They were right - the atmosphere was lacking - and all you could hear for the majority of the time was the sheep fans. However, in highlighting - and being an integral part re the lack of atmosphere -  due to their silence, they certainly didnt help the team.

Bur say we hammered the sheep last night - absolutely hammed them -  the point the UB was trying to make would have been drowned out in the adulation the team and players received - and in fact, people would have been saying "we don't need the UB". Regardless, the point they were trying to make would have been lost.

So what I am saying is that in order for their point to be fully listened too, what they really needed was a sheep win - it hammered home the lack of noise, the lack of atmosphere - everything. And that puts your own agenda above that of the team and the club.

Now, I am not for one minute saying any UB was sitting wanting the sheep to win - (i feel i need to point this out as the simplistic will just jump on this)  - but that was the end game that fully helped their campaign.

And personally, I just don't think we needed to do it in that game. I thought, ( personally as Cushynumber, not the voice or RM or anything like that, but personally), that it was a shocking decision on their behalf to do that in the last game of the season that really meant something.

They are absolutely correct by the way, without them the place is a morgue, but it must be a bittersweet victory

49 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

UB in doing their wee demo was trying to make a point - and that point was that without them, the atmosphere is sorely lacking and that therefore, their demands for seat changes should adhered too. They were right - the atmosphere was lacking - and all you could hear for the majority of the time was the sheep fans. However, in highlighting - and being an integral part re the lack of atmosphere -  due to their silence, they certainly didnt help the team.

As far as I'm aware it was the club that suggested they move to the middle of the Broomie front and then (the club) shat it and back tracked as per usual.

I also don't believe it would've made a hint of difference personally whether they sang or not. I think it can have a difference if the majority of Ibrox is singing and cheering the players on but that's quite rare sadly. 

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

As far as I'm aware it was the club that suggested they move to the middle of the Broomie front and then shat it and back tracked as per usual.

I also don't believe it would've made a hint of difference personally whether they sang or not. I think it can have a difference if the majority of Ibrox is singing and cheering the players on but that's quite rare sadly. 

Pish, it was the club who back tracked after telling the UB that BF3 would be the best option. 

Edit- Lol Think thats what you just said mate 😆

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

From social media, I've seen cunts blame the UB for tonight, seen someone give Candeias a 7 and Kent an 8. I hate people.

Was game over when that useless little cunt fucked a simple 10 yard pass to put Morelos and Kent 2 on 1 with the keeper.  Despise him. 

Archived