The silence is deafening

BLUEDIGNITY

27 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Was the idiot that went on at ibrox and squared up too Lego or the thumb worse than grealish incident since it took ages for any stewards to turn up ? 

Dear God in fuckin Heaven it's another pal of ForeverAndEver ! DoMeAFavour!

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Last year an 18 year old kid was given 4 months for singing "THE FENIAN WORD" and his feet never touched the ground and will be victimised for the rest of his life if he stays in Scotland.
This poor wee guy never got a chance because he was a Rangers supporter,and of that there is no doubt.
That cunt that smashed Grealish from behind is already eating porridge in England,and Tav's perpetrator is sitting in the house surrounded by junkie mates having a good fuckin laugh.
Welcome to the Justice system Scottish style.  

When the spoon burners came on a Hampden, one who was arrested was let out and attended there parade in Edinburgh.

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It just seems unbalanced, hibs thug walks free while in England there’s zero tolerance. 

It is indeed S, but that is how it works with the SNP in charge and certainly when we are involved. Not that I need to be telling you that. 

I reckon that hivs fan will get away with very little punishment, and by the time he is sentenced most people apart from Rangers fans will have forgot about it. 

The hivees thug should have been charged with assault, if I had been prosecuting that is what he would have been charged with, his actions are defined in Scots law as assault.

Likely a spoonburner in the CO who processed and decided on the breach charge.

Noticed too, on the BBC website  have Grealish being 'attacked' with a video showing everything, while Tav was ''confronted - with a video (obviously supplied by the Liewell's fenian brothers here) showing only Tav pushing the knuckle dragger away .. not showing him trying to grab Tav round the throat

6 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Noticed too, on the BBC website  have Grealish being 'attacked' with a video showing everything, while Tav was ''confronted - with a video (obviously supplied by the Liewell's fenian brothers here) showing only Tav pushing the knuckle dragger away .. not showing him trying to grab Tav round the throat

Standard mate. 

9 hours ago, Sparkle said:

It just seems unbalanced, hibs thug walks free while in England there’s zero tolerance. 

Tony Blair gave all catholics a free pass did he not? That would explain why kids are still being molested with no investigation.

That spoon burning tramp isn't doing any jail time. If he was going to be given porridge he would already be in.

He'll come up with some pish about his dug dying and he'll get a fine that he probably won't pay out of his benefit money and easy community service.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/03/2019 at 12:31, Courtyard Bear said:

Not read or listened to any of the usual media cunts, what’s their take on what happened??

As for the club, it’s like 2 steps forward at times then a full retreat the next. 

Although it's obvious to us,none of the mhedia mentioned that the 'missiles' came from Motherwell fans 😞

53 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Well it would be a bit piss if we were lobbing shit at our captain.

I and you know that but they broadcast nationwide and they're not all as sensible as you and I.English may just think f**king mental up there,which wouldn't help us to recruit.

45 minutes ago, backup said:

Excellent statement from dave and the board on our Captain being attacked with missiles.......

FEC1363E-431A-470C-83ED-0579407E777D.gif

Maybe they are waiting until the police investigation is complete. Just like they let justice do the talking when the boy got 100 days. Speak up about why Halliday got booked ( sent off ) and not Brown but they can't really intervene about criminal investigations. I know plenty disagree with me.