The silence is deafening

BLUEDIGNITY

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1104316186106494977

rancid spence thinks what happened to Tav is a joke 

Sums up Scotland in a nutshell, the quicker we get out of this republican shithole the better. 

A Rangers player could be killed on the pitch and it would treated as just another thing that happens, let’s move on. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I am listening to 5 live and they couldn’t be stronger in their condemnation.  Also speaking about the ‘hivs fan attacking the Rangers player’ 

No no no, the jolly hibs fan just kicked the ball away then had a little playful pat on Tavs face who then savagely lashed out at the poor wee boy blowing a funny moment all out of proportion. 

54 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Do club spokesmen only work 9 till 5 Mon to Fri or does an attack on the Club Captain not merit some sort of statement at the weekend. Astonished Loyal. PS - that Scottish government not saying too much either !

Probably wondering how they can take season tickets of Rangers supporters and resell them with the help of the blue pounders who have infiltrated our club.

29 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I am listening to 5 live and they couldn’t be stronger in their condemnation.  Also speaking about the ‘hivs fan attacking the Rangers player’ 

That is the difference right there, 5 live are based in London and have absolutely no agenda. I am astounded that so far BBC Scotland haven't been brought to book by their bosses down south about their treatment of Rangers. I think its time the club sought some sort of meeting with them to get it sorted.

49 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Gutless useless bunch of bastards.

Quick to fire out a statement if we sings songs the rest of the country are offended by........

That’s always been the issue for me. If singing offends you, then you really should look at yourself.  There are more important things in life.

Entering the pitch to attack a player or throwing objects are the real problem, and the Club should be all over this, highlighting that this is the second time in recent seasons our team has been subject to an on-field assault by their fans.