Rangers Official Player of the year 2018-2019 voting open

RDB14

You can vote directly here: 

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/player-of-the-year-awards-vote-2/

News Item

The Player of the Year and the Young Player of the Year is voted on by supporters and you can make your selection now from the shortlist of nominees below:-

Player of the Year Nominees:

James Tavernier

Allan McGregor

Alfredo Morelos

Ryan Kent

Ryan Jack

Young Player of the Year Nominees:

Ross McCrorie

Glenn Middleton

Joe Worrall

Nikola Katic

Ryan Kent

Just now, Marky. said:

Fairly straight forward this year with Morelos & Kent player then young player of the year.

McGregor unlucky to miss out, but how could player of the year go to anyone else but Morelos?

Same votes for me.  It's rightly very difficult for a goalie to win it when any outfield player has an outstanding season.  Would prefer these things were voted on after the season was finished in fairness, not 75% through and before the split!

Just now, RDB14 said:

Same votes for me.  It's rightly very difficult for a goalie to win it when any outfield player has an outstanding season.  Would prefer these things were voted on after the season was finished in fairness, not 75% through and before the split!

Odd timing for sure. Doesn't make too much sense.

Voted Tav & Kent, would have voted Morelos if it wasn't for his discipline. Think Tav has been excellent this year in attack and he's been better in defense, very reliable player with a great partnership with candeias. Kent I think deserves it even although his form has cooled a little, a lot of the time I was amazed at his play and most of the time he works his socks off.