RFC v Sheep - Post Match Rant

Ace

Cold hard facts will say we haven’t improved much on previous seasons domestically

reached the semis in both cups last year

This year quarters and semi

double digits behind celtic again

what a fucking waste and celtic will go and strengthen again this summer. Massive chance wasted, and it’s just going to get harder. 

I've not seen it, but I will say this.

Recruitment has been hugely disappointing. Barisic, Grezda, Katic, Lafferty just to name a few. How much money is that we've spent on players who have disappointed on the most part. I'll leave Katic out for criticism as I feel he will be a great investment and has been unlucky to be dropped throughout the season.

Lafferty should never have been resigned. I could say so much more about him but what's the point. What a waste. Found his level at Hearts, was lucky to live the dream once. A second time should never have been on the cards. Barisic maybe unfit but also hugely disappointing considering he look monstrous when up against us. Grezda, I mean what can you say, unlucky with injuries, yes, but it's as if we just bought someone on Barisic's recommendation.

Just now, jackg93 said:

Cold hard facts will say we haven’t improved much on previous seasons domestically

reached the semis in both cups last year

This year quarters and semi

double digits behind celtic again

what a fucking waste and celtic will go and strengthen again this summer. Massive chance wasted, and it’s just going to get harder. 

Finish 2nd and we've improved. 

Sack the manager, rebuild again in the summer and then do it all again in 2020 and so on!

The summer window is massive now, Davis and Lafferty are the first 2 I'd get rid of, needs to bring in a couple of players who have a winners mentality and drive that into the rest of these powderpuff players!

We’re absolutely fucking hopeless. 

Horrible to watch sick wasting good money to go watch that shite. SG has to get it for this am sorrry a thought he woulda been decent but at the end of the day he’s been brought in to win trophy’s & we are nowhere near it again. 

Tavernier is not a captain and demonstrates that again tonight.  Leaders badly lacking in our team and the same shite year in and year out will continue until this is rectified. Talent is in no question but he is not the leader our team needs.

Mark Allen needs to be held accountable. What does he do and who has he brought in who has looked like making us profit? JJ was responsible for Morelos so he doesn't count. All his other signings have either been ex Rangers players or players who have played against us. 

Pathetic and a waste of money. 

He's also completely ignored the area of the pitch we blatantly needed to improve on (creative midfielder) but hey we signed Davis & Defoe...

I don't think Gerrard has particularly covered himself in glory, especially when we've gone behind or looked shite for the first half of games. But we can't keep sacking Managers. I don't think we'll stop them doing 10 now, so we might as well back him and see if he can build something for beyond that.

Absolutely fucking sick of it, but we've made the bigger mistakes far prior to this Season.