RFC v Sheep - Post Match Rant

Ace

not too down tbh.  we need to have faith in king and gerrard.  makings of a decent team but for me, as ive said numerous times the 2 front wide men are our weakest point.  give me 2 players who can cross and score 15+ goals a season and we are winning the league.

trouble is where do we get them

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Let the RM madness commence. I'll start off with saying: so much for McInnes being a bottle merchant.

you not heard him when his team face the tarriers, Na? Bottle merchant is being kind I could use stronger words to describe that tarrier loving prick but can’t even be arsed he’s a no cunt! 

Our manager might be a rookie but at least he’s not a shitebag like mccinnes

Barasic - shite, need better

Goldson - Shadow of player at start of season

Kamara - 2/3 shits games at Ibrox

Jack - no good enough

Kent - over rated

Arfield - need better attacking mid than that

Candieas - just shite

Morelos - bad patch

We are fucking woeful

If Morelos doesn’t play well we are fucking dire. 

Hest thing we could do is sell him and reinvest the cash. I lost a lot of hope for some players tonight. 

Candeias, Jack, Barisic are nowhere near good enough. 

Kent flatters to deceive for me. His end product is fucking shite. Fuck paying 5m plus for him. 

Defoe is fucking lightweight. 

The fact that 50,000 fans packed ibrox tonight and were treated to THAT FUCKING SHITE is a genuine disgrace from the players and management and anyone else involved. The weather was a fucking shambles n the stadium was still full. See tonight they can all go fuck themselves. Fucking bottle merchant cunts.

We dont have the bottle for the big matches. 

Gerrard doesnt have a plan B and has signed shite players in the summer that ironically dont fit into the system he plays.  Lafferty and Davis are fucking hoaching and Defoe wont get the space that he needs as most teams sit in against us.

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

you not heard him when his team face the tarriers, Na? Bottle merchant is being kind I could use stronger words to describe that tarrier loving prick but can’t even be arsed he’s a no cunt! 

Our manager might be a rookie but at least he’s not a shitebag like mccinnes

A white bag who completely out thought us

I said after Friday's game our forward players will won us nothing and the back four aren't good enough. When you give away as many goals as we do you will never win a league and bar swapping the left back, this back four have consistently played for months. They're not good enough. 

1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

Barasic - shite, need better

Goldson - Shadow of player at start of season

Kamara - 2/3 shits games at Ibrox

Jack - no good enough

Kent - over rated

Arfield - need better attacking mid than that

Candieas - just shite

Morelos - bad patch

We are fucking woeful

What about the manager?

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

A white bag who completely out thought us

Disne matter what he does against us, beating killie is probably a bigger achievement for him than us this year

he shat it to take the job so aye he’s definitely an utter, utter shitebag as much a Rangers fan as BR is 1 of them 

1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

Barasic - shite, need better asleep for goal

Goldson - Shadow of player at start of season played ok and tried to drive us forward

Kamara - 2/3 shits games at Ibrox Anonymous tonight

Jack - no good enough played shite

Kent - over rated ......

Arfield - need better attacking mid than that he’s our only mf who gets in the box

Candieas - just shite don’t agree 

Morelos - bad patch since his pay rise

We are fucking woeful  we are woeful.

The credit in the bank built up by an unexpected European cup run and winning an Old Firm game has now run out. Serious questions should now be asked about where we are heading. Have we made some progress? Objectively, probably yes. However, Aberdeen have knocked us out of two cups and we've went from level points in the league at Christmas to 8 behind because of draws against Hibs, St Johnstone and losing to Kilmarnock. We are simply nowhere near the calibre required to win any silverware. Gerrard has one transfer window to fill this squad with winners. If he doesn't, he won't be here in twelve months. 

On the bright side, Aberdeen are more likely to stop celtic winning a treble treble than that shower of gutless, contemptible cowards that we have are , so silver linings n all that. 

As always my argument is quality. 

You telling me a £3m quality winger plays the ball past TWO onrushing players in the first half like Candeias? 

It’s quality we’ve been missing for years and if it doesn’t get rectified in the summer they’ll sleepwalk to 10 and beyond, regardless of how poor they are

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our form is like a whore’s nickers.

I’m sick of watching us having absolutely no clue how to break down stubborn defences.

Our defence is still shite and we need to play Walter’s way

Like a Warburton team tonight pinging it Square at the back and across their 18 ya line. No decent penetration.

Defeat hurts every time but sometimes you hold your hands up and say well done to the other team, tonight we were a poor imitation of a Rangers side from any era you care to mention. Panic set in from the 3rd minute with zero composure shown from any player on the park. Totally lacking in leadership from the sidelines and from any players on the park.