Absolute disgrace

GOAT

It's beginning to feel like that period with Warburton when we all began to realise the improvement we THOUGHT we were seeing was actually superficial and we were barely any further forward.

So much disappointment and false dawns. I really fucking hope Gerrard still has something to show us.

Here's the thing.

Teams now know all they have to do is let us have the ball and pack their defence. Hit us on the break, get a goal and we self destruct. 

They can afford to have 30-40% possession in a game and still win. We play so much defensive minded pish it's not real. I saw a throw in on 80 minutes being launched back to Goldson in our own half! WTF??? We play passes backwards and sideways, rather than forward. When we do go forward, the passes are over hit, or timed all wrong. It's schoolboy stuff.

I agree with Goat. Get the kids in between now and the season end. 2nd or 3rd, makes no odds to me. Anything other than 1st is failure. At least start stripping out all the deadwood for next season.  

We need a fresh start, new formation, new tactics and let’s get some of the kids in the team 

No more guaranteed places for guys who have failed us consistently 

Get McCrorie in the midfield and make him captain, he carried this band of women at times last year let’s see if we can do it again 

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Here's the thing.

Teams now know all they have to do is let us have the ball and pack their defence. Hit us on the break, get a goal and we self destruct. 

They can afford to have 30-40% possession in a game and still win. We play so much defensive minded pish it's not real. I saw a throw in on 80 minutes being launched back to Goldson in our own half! WTF??? We play passes backwards and sideways, rather than forward. When we do go forward, the passes are over hit, or timed all wrong. It's schoolboy stuff.

I agree with Goat. Get the kids in between now and the season end. 2nd or 3rd, makes no odds to me. Anything other than 1st is failure. At least start stripping out all the deadwood for next season.  

it was hellish to watch mate and at the end I just sat in my seat and thought, I have been watching this movie for a few years now and I don't like the ending. 

Warburton was criticised for having only Plan A. Gerrards even worse. Cant understand how he never sees the need to change tactics/formations during the game/wont use subs when its obvious we need to do something, and never seems to show any urgency when the game is getting away from us!!! 

Just now, berkshirebear said:

Warburton was criticised for having only Plan A. Gerrards even worse. Cant understand how he never sees the need to change tactics/formations during the game/wont use subs when its obvious we need to do something, and never seems to show any urgency when the game is getting away from us!!! 

He made changes tonight they were just insane 

We’re struggling to get the ball to our strikers so let’s bring on another 2 strikers 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

it was hellish to watch mate and at the end I just sat in my seat and thought, I have been watching this movie for a few years now and I don't like the ending. 

I doff my cap to you mate. It was painful enough watching at home. Fair play to you and the other 40,000 odd bears out there on a freezing cold minging night. You guys are the real hero's! 

Groundhog Day mate, stuck somewhere between mccoist, warburton and pedro ! 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I had a similar feeling mate, watching that mob celebrate their second goal and felt like we were right back where we started after Pedro 

No reaction either, the crowd tried their best at times tonight but we were given nothing in return 

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I doff my cap to you mate. It was painful enough watching at home. Fair play to you and the other 40,000 odd bears out there on a freezing cold minging night. You guys are the real hero's! 

Thanks for saying that mate but I am no hero, just someone lucky enough to stay near enough to go to the games. Some of the results have been terrible to deal with and tonights was up there with the worst. 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I had a similar feeling mate, watching that mob celebrate their second goal and felt like we were right back where we started after Pedro 

No reaction either, the crowd tried their best at times tonight but we were given nothing in return 

I really want SG to make it work but he will have to be ruthless or he will be the one going IMO. 

I really want SG to make it work but he will have to be ruthless or he will be the one going IMO. 

I’d like him to make it happen but I’ve never seen a manager suffer as many failiures as we have this season and follow it up with any success

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for saying that mate but I am no hero, just someone lucky enough to stay near enough to go to the games. Some of the results have been terrible to deal with and tonights was up there with the worst. 

It's true though. Come hell and high water, you guys are always there. We're fucking lucky to have supporters like you!