Absolute disgrace

GOAT

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

it was hellish to watch mate and at the end I just sat in my seat and thought, I have been watching this movie for a few years now and I don't like the ending. 

It was brutal mate. I normally stay to the end but I left with 5mins to go because I had enough of suffering that shite. Not a hope of fuckin scoring. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

It was brutal mate. I normally stay to the end but I left with 5mins to go because I had enough of suffering that shite. Not a hope of fuckin scoring. 

I cannot blame you mate, to have to listen to these fucking sheep fans taking the piss was not easy to put up with. I wonder if any of the players found it as difficult as us fans did ??

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I cannot blame you mate, to have to listen to these fucking sheep fans taking the piss was not easy to put up with. I wonder if any of the players found it as difficult as us fans did ??

One or two maybe. The reality is the vast majority of our players are not fuckin good enough. 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

One or two maybe. The reality is the vast majority of our players are not fuckin good enough. 

I also think very few have the winning mentality required to play for us, and that is very evident when we play must win games. 

4 minutes ago, 1690KWilliam said:

Absolutely imperative we don't let that hammer throwers finish above us. 

Sadly that is what we have become now. A team who try to fend off Aberdeen rather than challenge for trophies.

Sickning 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Don't think there was one player who didn't get kicked deliberate by the opposition tonight, that and being down 2-0 you would've thought there would be some positive reaction from them, but there wasn't, they looked and played defeated from that early bloomer of a goal in three minutes. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:
1 hour ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Don't want to see their stupid smiling faces celebrating the next 4-0 against Hamilton or Dundee like they're something special.

They have FAILED far too many fucking times this season to step up and do the Rangers jersey justice when it really mattered.

Not just the players, our fans do it as well, small club mentality.

Just naw! Unless I'm reading this wrong.

The fans step up all the time. Support and support and get vocal. We do the team proud. We should be supporting whatever team steps out on to the park. It's up to the players to justify it. If they fail then it's on to the next game, but no way should anyone be booing or putting them down. No small team mentality among the support!

We allowed them to bully us all over the pitch tonight, we were dreadfull, fact is we are no better, yes the European run was a bonus but even then we should have won more than we did . Team don’t look up for a fight , even from early on tonight you could tell they werent up for it, Mr Gerrard picks these guys and its simply not good enough, he himself told us when he came in the fans had been patient enough in the past and now was the time to see the real Rangers, well is that it ? Because this latest lot are a poor representation of our great club.

The budget we have compared to the sheep and its us who have been lambs to the slaughter, simply not good enough, yet again

Not long in from the game and I’m fucking disgusted with what I seen tonight 

we are still so far away from being a good side 

unless big cash is spent in the summer it will be the same next season with SG getting sacked or walking by Xmas 

totally sickened

Morelos disgusted me. His diving and play acting is well out of hand. The worst of it is he’s bad at it. He’s fooling nobody. Could have saw red tonight, fortunate not to.

If he put as much energy into playing the game and using his undoubted talent as he does kicking out, diving, play acting and generally getting into bother he’d be the £20m striker his talent deserves. 

His mind cannot seem to cope with big games. He’s definitely got the ability but his brains or lack of is making me cringe.

best thing Gerrard did post match is not make Morelos out to be a victim because he’s fucking not. 

48 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Just naw! Unless I'm reading this wrong.

The fans step up all the time. Support and support and get vocal. We do the team proud. We should be supporting whatever team steps out on to the park. It's up to the players to justify it. If they fail then it's on to the next game, but no way should anyone be booing or putting them down. No small team mentality among the support!

Vocal? assuming you mean atmosphere wise, it's honestly embarrassing. And why should they not boo?

56 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Morelos disgusted me. His diving and play acting is well out of hand. The worst of it is he’s bad at it. He’s fooling nobody. Could have saw red tonight, fortunate not to.

If he put as much energy into playing the game and using his undoubted talent as he does kicking out, diving, play acting and generally getting into bother he’d be the £20m striker his talent deserves. 

His mind cannot seem to cope with big games. He’s definitely got the ability but his brains or lack of is making me cringe.

best thing Gerrard did post match is not make Morelos out to be a victim because he’s fucking not. 

Morelos is starting to believe all the hype that he’s a battler and it’s ruining his fkn game. Everytime a ball comes to him now he’s too interested in the hustle of the opposition player than the ball and it’s starting to piss me off. When ball comes to you the priority needs to be controlling the ball and not the fight with the other player. Sickened tonight with his play acting.

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Morelos is starting to believe all the hype that he’s a battler and it’s ruining his fkn game. Everytime a ball comes to him now he’s too interested in the hustle of the opposition player than the ball and it’s starting to piss me off. When ball comes to you the priority needs to be controlling the ball and not the fight with the other player. Sickened tonight with his play acting.

Agree he used to be quite tricky running at the player now he looks to go down right away.

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Aye it was grim. Can’t be continually given slack from SG. Give him enough rope and he will hang himself. Does anybody in their right mind think Walter would have let him away with this much?

Granted he’s far and away our most talented player but he’s also a liability. Not scoring in the big games, bookings, reds, bans... he’d have got his arse booted under Smith.