Sell Morelos and Tav for rebuild

middli

I think we will be disappointed if we manage to sell both of these guys the amount we will get for them. Tav is at his level and I don’t see a championship side punting a lot of money on him given his age. Unless Morelos has a stellar end to the season and manages to get into the Copa America I don’t see there being many suitors regardless of what the rags are saying just now.

35 minutes ago, Rusty117 said:

Im starting to wonder are guys like barasic/grezda pish or is our managers tactics making them look pish. I feel for barasic having playstation kent as his winger. How you meant to overlap or commit going forward when that prancing pony could try taking 4 men on and lose it.

By the way, you've nailed it. I dont see it with Kent at all. Barisic looks like he can play 352, but in a 433 with a genuine winger in front of him, he's redundant. 

Morelos has to go, if we get £15 then that's decent, I'm left scratching my head with Morelos again tonight, it is pointless playing him against the sheep as he is too busy getting wound up or play acting to actually help the team, I lost count at how many times he went to ground far to easy, it was actually embarrassing at times, good player on his day but he can't be trusted  especially in bigger games.

I would get rid of Tavenier asap, he throws the whole team out of shape with his forward runs, with others needing to cover the space he leaves thus leaving their own position, getting caught out up the other end of the park, losing the ball often and is positionally poor when defending. 

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No one is paying £5m for the bulldog breeder.

Yeah,  glad you said what I was thinking. His activities with importing those dogs is shady as fuck. Less than impressed by that. 😡

He shouldn't be playing right back. He's always too far up the pitch and we lose some amount of goals from it. Push him into Candeias's position and buy a better right back. Doesn't need to be a a wing back, this team needs a full back on the right. Someone who can give us a "7" every game. 

Will be honest. I am desperate for both to leave. Tav for obvious reasons.  He is a common factor in last few years performances and also is never a captain. 

Morelos cause his reputation goes before him now as a diver  plus dont think he can play ib 2 up front which is where we need to go. 

The other common factor aside from tav is 433. Bin it now. If just for a change to give players a reason to think sonething has changed.

352 fir me.

17 hours ago, King Jela said:

Who would buy Tav? Honestly, who would be that stupid? 

I think he's worth keeping, but this might satisfy your question. 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/mark-warburton-fails-in-bid-to-sign-Rangers-james-tavernier-1-4485787

Unfortunately I just associate Tav with that meak shitebag attitude that needs to be driven away from Ibrox for us to start winning things. Yeah he has good stats but good stats don't win you cups. Stunned Gerrard hasn't removed the captaincy from him. So yes get him sold asap.