Candeias.

One of the biggest annoyances about Candeias is that in Austria I had to give him a wave like he was my hero. I was slagging him off as being shite only to be shouted down by the blokes I was with. Then when we took our seats he was fucking in front of us. Bastards starting shouting "Daniel here's your biggest supporter" and were pointing at me. Had to give him a wave. Thank fuck he and the other squad blokes fucked off when the "banter" between us and the home support broke out :lol:

42 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

As long as we keep signing/playing this standard of player we are winning fuck all.......

This all day long. Said it after the hibs game on Friday. We need real quality, not mediocre, hard working players. Tbf it’s not just him but surely to fuck we can get better wingers/goal scoring options? Don’t think jones’s Arrival will be the answer either. Desperately need a good transfer window this summer. Need quality. Proven winners would be the way to go.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Kent’s turned into a greedy bastard last couple of games.

He’s that annoying cunt in the playground who keeps taking on players and losing the ball. 

Game after game after game this season, Kent has been our best player by a country mile.

His ball control is superb. He never gives up, and rarely loses out in a 1 v 1 situation when he has the ball.

We are all hurting tonight - but Ryan Kent is a class above any other winger I have seen at Ibrox in years.

His goal against Hibs also cane from him having another pathetic cross into the box. 

I could deal with him in the early parts of the season as a squad player but he seems nailed down starter at the moment and that’s worry. 

On 12/03/2019 at 22:37, ForeverAndEver said:

Please, please, please can he just fuck off.

Dreadful player.

We need to lose him next season 

I won't say anything about the other losers but he is not nearly good enough 

Shitebag pish comes out like clockwork whenever he has a bad patch, disappears when he doesn't. He's a limited player. That's why he's inconsistent, not because of any shitebag pish. 

He's in his worst period of form since he came. Really bad for 3 or 4 games. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as I agree he has been shite recently I'm absolutely baffled at the thought that getting injured is a good thing, fucking fuck me .

It's not, the point I was making is he shites tackles, hence he's never injured