18 games this season against the current top 6

On 13/03/2019 at 09:17, Gman36 said:

I think the guys a while back who noted Gerrard wasnt getting anything like the grief Pedro or Warburton got for essentially the same results were on to something. I'm guilty of it myself, somehow Gerrard in charge makes it feel like we're in a better position than we really are. 

I think there's a large halo effect with Gerrard that's making him seem like he's performing better than he really is. 

Tell you what though

SG has been the perfect cover for that bastard King 

On 13/03/2019 at 09:17, Gman36 said:

I think the guys a while back who noted Gerrard wasnt getting anything like the grief Pedro or Warburton got for essentially the same results were on to something. I'm guilty of it myself, somehow Gerrard in charge makes it feel like we're in a better position than we really are. 

I think there's a large halo effect with Gerrard that's making him seem like he's performing better than he really is. 

Pedro was very unconvincing from the get go, in hindsight.

I agree with what you say about the halo effect, but I think it's because there has been demonstrable progress this season, despite a lack of consistency, and as a result, most fans believe we'll come good if he's given time.

On 12/03/2019 at 23:04, Jimbeamjunior said:

And we've won 6, an absolutely disgraceful stat that some will no doubt try to dress up by saying we've only lost 8 all season or some pish like that

And to highlight just how fucking bad it is, we've lost 5 of them, and failed to score in 7 of them 

For the money we spent last summer, thats a sackable stat imo

It would be interesting to know how many of those games we could have won, if there had been a level playing field.  For me, the system is flawed and too many refs are making mistakes that affect Rangers results.

26 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It would be interesting to know how many of those games we could have won, if there had been a level playing field.  For me, the system is flawed and too many refs are making mistakes that affect Rangers results.

Probably won a few, could argue that tynecastle we get a decision that favours us, and sheep away if shagger is sent off and they get a pen