Bronzy

***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

14 minutes ago, chris182 said:

How can folk be arsed making these threads after a gutter of a result and performance like that? Don't get it.

Do you get some kind of kudos pts for doing it?

Yes, if you collect enough points you can get Lego sets or a handjob from @ForeverAndEver

56 minutes ago, chris182 said:

How can folk be arsed making these threads after a gutter of a result and performance like that? Don't get it.

Do you get some kind of kudos pts for doing it?

It makes me wonder just how seriously they take supporting our Club, I cannot imagine that game coming into my mind until nearer Friday after the disappointment of that fuck up tonight. 

9 games left I think, team have already downed tools for me, if they were up for the fight then we'd be a lot closer to the scum and be in the semi final.

We won at ibrox against them and I think a lot of the team thought that was the job done, came back and threw it away immediately, we then went on a scoring spree and then again shat the bed, guys like Tav and probably a few others haven't got the mentality, until this changes we'll win fuck all. 

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Drop Tav, Barisic, Dan, Jack, Goldson & Arfield. 

Replace with whoever is the flavour of the moment in here and we can’t fail to not win as we are all football geniuses. 

11-0 us.  

You're posting as if you've genuinely had a mental break down today