***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Reformation Bear said:

No way back from that.   We'll get picked off again just like the Aberdeen game.

Learned nothing.  Incapable of learning.   Incapable of 'getting it'.  No fight.  No pride.  Empty.

The manager takes rap for that 

It is is happening way too often 

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know we're all frustrated but Kilmarnock are sitting ridiculously deep at times. It's no surprise we're struggling to break them down.

For me personally it's just frustrating that we don't try something different, put a few balls into the box even from midfield, just give them something else to think about or take a few shots.

We are going to have countless opportunities to do this considering how much space they are giving us and yet all we do is the same thing short passes side to side infront their box.

Maybe it's just me and i'm wrong but i honestly just think we are doing the same fucking things over and over and it honestly drives me mad.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know we're all frustrated but Kilmarnock are sitting ridiculously deep at times. It's no surprise we're struggling to break them down.

It's because we don't have any players with brains to break teams down.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

This is all on the team.. the Manager simply cannot do anything about a goal conceded like that.

He can mate, he can change things.

We're the most predictible team in the league by a mile, we play a 4-3-3 every single week and do the same shit again and again hoping it'll work 

We change the players sometimes but it's the same tactics & the same shit we watch week in week out.

Also, McCrorie should've been 1 of the 1st names on that teamsheet today, not Davis or Coulibaly 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Speaks volumes that not trying to win a game against this Rangers shambles, actively and deliberately, makes a win more likely.

6 minutes ago, Number5 said:

This is so like Tuesday, plenty possession but no idea how to break well organized teams down, they just wait on a mistake, which always comes, then suckerpunch us, as a manager he is showing a hell of a lot nievity, and candiuas is doing my nut right in. 

Those pidgeons understand the way we play, we're fucking around across the midfield and chasing lost chances on the wings. they just settle down for 10 minutes at a time in the space around Morelos upfront who hasn't seen a decent ball all game.

Archived