Sign in to follow this  
Bronzy

***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

Just now, sairheid_bear said:

Grezda's chance to shine if he's fit.  Not expecting anything from Barisic - hope he proves me wrong.

They paired up well on left in the few cases when they both played along with Katic.

Just back from injury though - there's a lot of expectation at this point too as the jury's out for both.

Mac Gregor losing the plot

A fragile defence

A midfield that can’t create

wide men that can’t deliver into the box

a striker that can’t be trusted 

utter utter shite 

4 minutes ago, Dread said:

Fuck me, it really is the hope that gets you.

Of course any team will have off-days against well organised opposition, but it's the sheer gutless way we go about matches that does my head in. The idea that any player (let alone this shower of shite) could turn up in front of an ibrox crowd without fire in their belly is an insult. Their attitude is all wrong.

Ibrox is a fortress don't you know. Well it was supposed to be it's far from it im afraid.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As horrific as it is I've actually gotten to the stage that I have been at in recent seasons and I'm finding it hard to give a fuck about the scoreline because I expect it 

Honestly though that feeling would never return but it’s back big time. Feels as flat and depressing as it did under Pedro and Murty.

Utterly hopeless 

.Williamson. likes this

Just now, Blueteeth said:

Agreed he did but not to this extent and not in the league 

That's because he didn't need to,  other teams done it to us, just like Killie are doing right now.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Double sub. Barisic and Grezda. I can't make my mind up whether I'm happy at early subs or whether it just smacks of desperation. I'll tell you at full time.

Last chance saloon for both,break coming up,then they'll be off to German second  division or low league eastern european team.

That's what Katic brings.

Shame it all started from what Davies seems to fecking bring (losing the ball in the opposition box and leading to a break)

3 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Ibrox is a fortress don't you know. Well it was supposed to be it's far from it im afraid.

This, teams aren’t intimidated by our squad or the crowd. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

This, teams aren’t intimidated by Rangers squad or the crowd. 

No wonder - we play every the same teams 83 times a year. They'll be that used to coming to Ibrox that it's near enough a home game.