***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kaydubya11 said:

Absolutely dreading the piggery. If they're on form they could thrash us again 

I fully expect a thrashing right now with the way we're playing and if it comes it's the end of Gerrard at this club

All you see is how this season is better than last because we haven't taken a pumping yet...its coming in a few weeks if we're as embarrassing as we have been since the turn of the year.

Just now, Hilly86 said:

To be fair, he does look like he takes every failure personally, that he craves success at Rangers...

😀😀All I've ever seen last 3 years is this numpty trooping off the field in big games after us unable to win  and thrashed in umpteen big matches You can count on 1 hand how many big games we have won with the guy 

Oh yeah nice guy .Speaks well 

Makes Craig Paterson look a legend of a captain 

2 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

How many times is that nor our captain falks on his arse in the opposition half and they break quickly with no cover, Goldson hung out to dry.

If he's not falling over his own fucking feet, it's moronic runs to nowhere..imagine getting inspired by that vacant coward as your captain.

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Wee glimmer of hope was still lingering, fully extinguished now.  Fucking devestated mate, team has chucked it since the turn of the year. 

Not been consistent all season, we were lucky the tarriers were pish first half of the season. They got consistent after they were humbled.

We really have no ideas against the better sides. Solely reliant on Morelos goals - probably why it boils my piss when he gets booked. 

We have not been good enough and I have very little belief we will be any better next year

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Davis MOTM? Not for me.

Low standards obviously. The guy was supposed to be an improved player from his time down south. All i see is the same shitebag who cant /wont shoot. Probably paying him 20k+ for the privilege 

Maybe because there was nobody else to pick. Thought he was pretty pish too. 

No way can he be kept on

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Davis MOTM? Not for me.

Low standards obviously. The guy was supposed to be an improved player from his time down south. All i see is the same shitebag who cant /wont shoot. Probably paying him 20k+ for the privilege 

Spot on mate

Short memories some have, up there with the biggest shitebags to wear our captains armband and was lucky he was surrounded by quality players who could score and create 

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

What's everyone else doing tonight then..............

All we got from that game is that Morelos is special, Kamara is decent, and to be fair I though Katic did okay too. 

A bottle of whisky beckons.   

As for the game.   I agree with you about Morelos.   The rest don't have enough about them on a consistent basis to be playing for Rangers.  Problem is most of them will still be here next season.   

If we then see the same outcomes next season (no cup wins and miles away from the league title) then its end of the road for Gerrard (if he's not walked before then) and end of the road surely for King too.   We simply cannot go on season after season since 2010/11 without winning a major trophy.   That'd be a failing that's surely be beyond what the Support in general would be willing to accept.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You could say that about most teams with a star striker.

The fact is, until we have a more creative midfield, we will continue to struggle to break these teams down.

Going to be a long last quarter of the season.

It sure is your day for diplomatic statements.   You been on a course or on a visit to the EU?

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

It sure is your day for diplomatic statements.   You been on a course or on a visit to the EU?

Trying to find a silver lining can be a bit tiring at times :lol:

If we can up our consistency, and bring in a few players of real quality ( game changers) then I am still optimistic for next season.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Trying to find a silver lining can be a bit tiring at times :lol:

If we can up our consistency, and bring in a few players of real quality ( game changers) then I am still optimistic for next season.

Haha!   Or in Rangers' case not so much trying to find a sliver lining as finding fools gold every week and thinking its the real thing...………...then repeating it the next week.  (Morelos excepted that is)

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Players believed the season ended when we beat the tarriers.

That diddy club line of thought doesn’t work here

I think you are absolutely correct.   That plus thinking the European run was success enough for this season and that 2nd or a place in Europe for next season would do.

Archived