***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don't know why Davis makes so many starting teams. I must be missing something or are people just stuck in the past?

This, he has been shite every time he has played. 

I also have no idea how this will go, will we play well since the pressure is now off the players ? It would not surprise me if we won by a couple of goals now it really does not matter. :headwall:

PS I know many will probably say until it is not possible to catch the taigs, then we still have a chance, and that is true but I have seen too much of these players trying to win when it matters and nearly always fail.

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Don't know why Davis makes so many starting teams. I must be missing something or are people just stuck in the past?

Nothing to do with him being good more about Arfield being shit out of form. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd take an out of form Arfield playing poorly over a piss poor Davis who has shown nothing in his appearances since returning.

Davis is gonna start, Arfield is injured

1 hour ago, Lloyd said:

Nothing to do with him being good more about Arfield being shit out of form. 

And a throwback to times when there were consequences for being shite game after game.

Jack and Arfield have been told that they are injured anyway, Davis is merely next up.

Another symbol of how much we need to improve.

From the press conference this morning it looks like Arfield and Kent are out,  and Katic has been ill for a few days so most likely out.   

Interesting to note SG has no idea when Dorrans might be making a return.  He genuinely seemed to have no idea at all about that, and conceded that Murphy might just be fit enough to make an appearance at the very tail end of the season.    I think SG said Grezda has been in full training for around 10 days so maybe he's in line for a comeback before the end of the season (but no hint that he's ready for the Kilmarnock game).

Another bore of a game looming. They set up that way and we have an inability to break teams down like that so rinse and repeat anticipated. 

SG could mix it up by dropping some after piss poor performances but won’t, the only change regularly made is at LB as that’s a critical position that heavily influences games. 

Hoping for a win, expecting a draw

7 minutes ago, SweepSweep said:

Someone asking about Dorrans, he is inj and Im told its over regarding his time at Rangers.

Should never have been signed. He hasn't been fit for about 5 years. Some players burn out young, he was looking every inch one of those players since his West Brom days 

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who told you? What did they say? Spill the beans...

As I said already, I was told around 5,6 weeks ago he was inj again and club will move on with him not in there plans. They dont suddenly see him going 5,6 month injury free so plan to move on as if hes not there. Nothing was said about paying him off but they see no future.

Archived