***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the break we've played 14 games, won 7, drawn 5 and lost 2. One of those wins was against Cowdenbeath.

In the 14 games we've scored 32 goals which on paper looks impressive except 28 of them have come in our 7 wins (4 per game) and we've only scored 4 in the other 7. 

We're totally boom or bust. I think there is a confidence issue with the players but I worry that the manager may rely too much on his style too much. There seems to be too much reliance on blowing a side out of the water within 20 minutes rather than actually managing the game we are playing. In our 7 wins the latest we've went ahead was Livingston on 30 minutes.

30 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

And the horrendous treatment that Pedro and Murty were subjected to eh.

Gerrard seems to be Teflon.

He has to win something next year.

No excuses.

And tbh, I can't see it.

10iar is in the bag for them.

We are a shambles of a club.

Pedro deserved it. He was a clown who pretended he was billy big balls.

Murty didn’t.

Fucking sick to the back teeth watching our central midfielders refuse to try anything positive , every single one if them is the same and not one is good enough , the amount of times they are 20 yards from goal and if they actually had a look they’d see if they bet the man in front of them the next touch will be a 18 yard out shot at goal but no a square ball to the full backs is always the option taken , we need at least 3 centre mids next season 

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Pedro deserved it. He was a clown who pretended he was billy big balls.

Murty didn’t.

Be fair to Pedro for fuck sake.

Not his fault all his camels were not heading the right way.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

And the horrendous treatment that Pedro and Murty were subjected to eh.

Gerrard seems to be Teflon.

He has to win something next year.

No excuses.

And tbh, I can't see it.

10iar is in the bag for them.

We are a shambles of a club.

Heard someone mention today we've played hibs, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock 15 times between them this season winning only 3, if true that's a fkn damning stat. 

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Heard someone mention today we've played hibs, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock 15 times between them this season winning only 3, if true that's a fkn damning stat. 

Any other manager with these stats would be sacked

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Fuckin disgraceful record against they 3. And still to play them again. Surely to fuck he will try something different 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

😁 you're on top form tonight mate 

😂, our centre mids do my tits in ,why wouldn’t you want to try a great pass or score a goal , they’re all exactly the same , then we add another neat and tidy never gonny hurt anybody in Kamara for good measure , it baffles me the player Gerrard was these players still go square or back game after game which tells me he’s not roasting them to fucking try something positive 

Thankfully Broxi the dug coming to visit has kept me from posting on here up until now, we were so bloody poor today again.

Lose a hellish goal, like against the sheep, and once again we could not at home turn it around. We have been so bad since the break it is frightening and fuck knows where we go from here. 

Archived