***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

17 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Whats weather like in Glasgow?

It’s been snowing heavy at my bit for a good few hours now, I’m about 6 miles away from Ibrox though. Shouldn’t be a problem as long as the roads and pavements don’t get to treacherous 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck it. Saturday 3 o'clock kick off and a chance to maybe put some pressure on them with an away game tomorrow! Buzzing for this. Was absolute raging after the midweek result but let's not go out the league with a wimper and hopefully the team will give everything for this last 9 games and see where we end up! 

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It’s been snowing heavy at my bit for a good few hours now, I’m about 6 miles away from Ibrox though. Shouldn’t be a problem as long as the roads and pavements don’t get to treacherous 

It's the same through in Edinburgh car was sliding around the gym car park. Lovely day for a trip to Glasgow. Hope trains are fine 

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

That's the spirit buddy 👍

Everybody to their own and all that but sitting freezing your nuts off watching that turgid shite that was evident on Tuesday night and in more games that I care to remember this season for what is basically fuck all as we are just running the clock down now.

Just now, jim beam said:

Everybody to their own and all that but sitting freezing your nuts off watching that turgid shite that was evident on Tuesday night and in more games that I care to remember this season for what is basically fuck all as we are just running the clock down now.

So you'd rather we just stop the season right now aye?

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

So you'd rather we just stop the season right now aye?

No let’s play it to the grand finale and then when the Tarriers win the league and more than likely the Scottish cup we  can look forward to getting  our hopes built up and get excited about maybe winning something anything will do next season.

4 minutes ago, jim beam said:

No let’s play it to the grand finale and then when the Tarriers win the league and more than likely the Scottish cup we  can look forward to getting  our hopes built up and get excited about maybe winning something anything will do next season.

jim beam you're no exactly a ray of sunshine this morning mate.

8 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

jim beam you're no exactly a ray of sunshine this morning mate.

True mate just pissed off with this season in general,don’t know why but I was expecting so much more.

26 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Fuck up 

30 minutes ago, tannerall said:

It's not the best weather to be out in, especially if you've been feeling a bit poorly recently.

Any chance the game will get postponed due to health concerns about the Killie manager ?

Game postponed due to Clarke being a sad fenian alchie bastard 

About half an hour from Glasgow now and buzzing for today. Wasn’t going to bother after Tuesday and the hibs game the thought of a 6+ hour drive to watch shite didn’t seem appealing, but now I’m up here I’m glad I decided to come!

Hopefully we can get a win and put a small bit of pressure on the taigs ahead of tomorrow! While my head tells me the seasons over my heart will never give up until it’s mathematically impossible so please just fucking win today Rangers! 

7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

About half an hour from Glasgow now and buzzing for today. Wasn’t going to bother after Tuesday and the hibs game the thought of a 6+ hour drive to watch shite didn’t seem appealing, but now I’m up here I’m glad I decided to come!

Hopefully we can get a win and put a small bit of pressure on the taigs ahead of tomorrow! While my head tells me the seasons over my heart will never give up until it’s mathematically impossible so please just fucking win today Rangers! 

Staunch Bear wi a heart like a lion😉

Archived