***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7-3 to Rangers...

well if SG is guessing with team selections I’m allowed to guess the score. I have no basis for this score line just as SG has no basis for starting Coulibaly. 

No happy, but it is what it is 1-0 to us

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

7-3 to Rangers...

well if SG is guessing with team selections I’m allowed to guess the score. I have no basis for this score line just as SG has no basis for starting Coulibaly. 

Blueteeth cause yer fulla vallies 

6 minutes ago, rangerman said:

Coulibaly instead of mccrorie is a fuckin joke. we all know it. lets play a loan player whos shit instead of one of our own young players whos better. what is gerrard playing at

That’s worrying if that’s the way Gerrard is thinking. Coulibaly is utterly fucking atrocious - McCrorie is miles ahead of him 

3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Fuck it. Saturday 3 o'clock kick off and a chance to maybe put some pressure on them with an away game tomorrow! Buzzing for this. Was absolute raging after the midweek result but let's not go out the league with a wimper and hopefully the team will give everything for this last 9 games and see where we end up! 

m81y7o1tl2siihtapwgk.jpg

2 hours ago, jim beam said:

Wish the season was over.

th?id=OIP.jcm23aSn8jMqMpbiriftpQHaFj

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

7-3 to Rangers...

strange starting Coulibaly, youd have thought the obvious choice wouldve been RM. 

Remember the days not so long ago when playing in the lower divisions and the team announcement was met with a bit of shiver down the spine wonder just how the fuck we'd got to the position where that was supposedly the best team we could field.    Team today with the exception of Morelos and McGregor creates a bit of the same feeling as far I'm concerned.    May have to look hard to make sure its not McCoist in the dugout.  

I hope to fuck they prove me to be very wrong and it turns out they do have in this game what SG wants by way of showing 'what they are about'.  Looks to me to be one hell of a gamble he is taking with that midfield though.    He clearly feels he has no other options, assuming McCrorie is on the bench because he is out of favour. 

A 1-1 draw that'll put pressure on the tim's at high flying Dundee.

Seriously, no idea, depends on whether we score early, in which case we walk it or if the weather conditions cause problems and it's difficult  hammer in straight from kick off. 

38 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

McCroie has definitely done something to piss off Gerrard. There’s no other possible explanation as to why Coullibaly is being preferred to him. 

Choosing to develop a player, who is inferior to another in the same position, and isn't even our own asset. 

Odd.

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Do we have the right players though?

Mccrorie as the DM and not jack like he played against kilmarnock it would work better. We dont even have the right players for 4-3-3 candeias and kents numbers are chronic in terms of goals and assists from that formartion.

Archived