Glen Kamara

King Jela

What the fuck does he bring? Genuinely have no idea. I’m not scapegoating him btw because the entire team tonight deserve a pasting but I cannot understand for the life of me why he’s kept his place? We had a natural balance with McCrorie sitting in our preferred formation that’s worked 9/10 times and we’ve swapped that to fit in a guy who completely slows the pace down and offers nothing else. 

7 games we’ve played with him in the team now, won 3 and the 3 were against a ten man Kilmarnock at home, Hamilton away and Dundee at home. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Until today he's been pressing really cleverly and breaking up opposition play, passing through the lines, rather than side to side, scoring, creating a few opportunities. Until today he's been better than McCrorie has been most games. 

Today he was shite but.

This, no worse than anyone else tonight though, pretty anonymous.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What the fuck does he bring? Genuinely have no idea. I’m not scapegoating him btw because the entire team tonight deserve a pasting but I cannot understand for the life of me why he’s kept his place? We had a natural balance with McCrorie sitting in our preferred formation that’s worked 9/10 times and we’ve swapped that to fit in a guy who completely slows the pace down and offers nothing else. 

7 games we’ve played with him in the team now, won 3 and the 3 were against a ten man Kilmarnock at home, Hamilton away and Dundee at home. 

Totally agree. I don't want to slate Kamara, but I have no fuckin idea why McCrorie doesn't play. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

On a night of understandably negative threads this has to be the most negative.

Fuck sake thought I was hurting but to blame a player who only came in a few weeks ago and slotted right into the side is insane. He's a hell of a lot better than  McCrorie and is really good at reading the game, winning the ball and making a pass. When the rest of the midfield is brain dead  and can't get moving then it affects his game but he is a certain starter for us in games to come. One of our better players.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuck sake thought I was hurting but to blame a player who only came in a few weeks ago and slotted right into the side is insane. He's a hell of a lot better than  McCrorie and is really good at reading the game, winning the ball and making a pass. When the rest of the midfield is brain dead  and can't get moving then it affects his game but he is a certain starter for us in games to come. One of our better players.

Where did I blame him? 

Just now, Inigo said:

This is 'getting better the longer you're out' syndrome, coupled with one shite game for Kamara. 

McCrorie has shown up well in a couple of games this season, but looked ordinary the rest of the time.

Not at all and I didn’t even say Kamara was shite either, he just offers absolutely nothing. 

13 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Would start for Chelsea tbh

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Not at all and I didn’t even say Kamara was shite either, he just offers absolutely nothing. 

I didn't say you called him shite.

He's offered far more than nothing, though.