Glen Kamara

King Jela

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Hmm. That was easy 🤷‍♂️

Come on. You singled him out. I only said I see him as a good player, and surely you can see that. We don't have many of those. Whole team was poor tonight but he has done enough to date to show he can be part of a strong Rangers side.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Well admin better lock this thread then. Checkmate! 

I forgot I was out celebrating that draw against Hibs. 

Whit :lol:

You do realise  individual players can perform well and put in good performances despite their team losing? 

I praised him when he first came in. Looked really good and seemed to be a decent ball player which McCrorie wasn't. 

He's been poor the last three games and that should result in being dropped (mind you we could say that about 8/9 of the 11). Bring McCrorie back in who seems to get benched at the drop of a hat.

Halliday is another one who should be back in for Barisic.

43 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What the fuck does he bring? Genuinely have no idea. I’m not scapegoating him btw because the entire team tonight deserve a pasting but I cannot understand for the life of me why he’s kept his place? We had a natural balance with McCrorie sitting in our preferred formation that’s worked 9/10 times and we’ve swapped that to fit in a guy who completely slows the pace down and offers nothing else. 

7 games we’ve played with him in the team now, won 3 and the 3 were against a ten man Kilmarnock at home, Hamilton away and Dundee at home. 

A give up.

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That's your problem right there. Limited comprehension of everything, never mind football.

Fixed that for you 👍🏻 and that’s quite a judgment call based on one conversation in one thread :lol: and only a touch ironic considering you thought I was singling him out for being shite when I clearly wasn’t 🤷‍♂️ But aye, fair point.  

7 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Come on. You singled him out. I only said I see him as a good player, and surely you can see that. We don't have many of those. Whole team was poor tonight but he has done enough to date to show he can be part of a strong Rangers side.

He isn’t good enough to hold down regular place McCrorrie is a far better option 

He certainly knows how to pick a game to have a stinker .

Seriously though , I'm impressed and think while McCrorie adds a bit of steel to the midfield , Kamara is more fluid and the ball moves quicker from back to front with him in the side.  

• 2 months later...
On 12 March 2019 at 23:37, King Jela said:

What the fuck does he bring? Genuinely have no idea. I’m not scapegoating him btw because the entire team tonight deserve a pasting but I cannot understand for the life of me why he’s kept his place? We had a natural balance with McCrorie sitting in our preferred formation that’s worked 9/10 times and we’ve swapped that to fit in a guy who completely slows the pace down and offers nothing else. 

7 games we’ve played with him in the team now, won 3 and the 3 were against a ten man Kilmarnock at home, Hamilton away and Dundee at home. 

giphy.gif