I'm a big fan of his and he's great to watch but his contribution in terms of goals and chances created is nowhere near enough

Worth trying him on the right or giving him a decent run as a 10? Because for all his ability he isn't doing anything productive and hasn't for a while

Just now, Jeffrey said:

I'm a big fan of his and he's great to watch but his contribution in terms of goals and chances created is nowhere near enough

Worth trying him on the right or giving him a decent run as a 10? Because for all his ability he isn't doing anything productive and hasn't for a while

I'm a fan, but he's not really being pushed. Where's the competition to take his jersey, getting to comfortable imo

Nowhere near enough goals or assists from our wide positions. They both need to have double figures in either category if we want to stand a chance at winning things in my opinion.

Kent and Candeias only have 10 goals between them in the league. They only have 8 assists between them in the league ffs. Shocking numbers.

Fails to score too often when in good positions. He is a fast skilful player and is young enough to learn, but I'm fraid the players around him don't offer enough options. He can't beat players all on his own every time and because others are just watching instead of moving into good spaces he makes wrong decisions.

If he starts moves from out wide he's effective. If he comes inside he needs to drive at defence and be more productive.  When he continues to do what he has been doing by drifting all overvtbe place, twisting and turning himself inside out, losing possession because he's turned once too often into traffic, then he becomes no better for us than the likes of Ejaria was.

He's better than that, but he needs to be more direct and get goals or assists as a result of his play or he's not near fulfilling his promise.

7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Great to watch when hes in full flow but he doesn't release the ball at the right moments 9/10

When has he ever been at full flow?

I think he has potential and shows flashes of his ability, but I wind my brother up by saying "sometimes" when the fans sing Kent will tear you apart again (SOMETIMES)!

Other than moments in a few matches, he has done nothing to warrant us spending £3-4m on!

5 minutes ago, Del said:

When has he ever been at full flow?

I think he has potential and shows flashes of his ability, but I wind my brother up by saying "sometimes" when the fans sing Kent will tear you apart again (SOMETIMES)!

Other than moments in a few matches, he has done nothing to warrant us spending £3-4m on!

29th  dec and thats it probably. I wouldnt be spending that either on him.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

I don’t get it?  He does a little bit of skill one in every two games and he’s brilliant.  We need two wingers that can take a man on and cross the ball because him and the other cunts crossing is fucking terrible.

Spot on! Can't remember any winger hitting the bye line for us last night. Dreadful and quite frankly unacceptable!

Same thing happened when the sheep won 1-0 at Ibrox earlier in the season. Play everything in front of Considine and McKenna and they'll swallow balls up all night. Crossing last night from wings from wingers and full backs was nothing short of woeful!

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

I don’t get it?  He does a little bit of skill one in every two games and he’s brilliant.  We need two wingers that can take a man on and cross the ball because him and the other cunts crossing is fucking terrible.

I actually think we need one winger that can play either side along with 2 forwards for him to find. 2 wingers is a luxury we can't afford. 

We are supposed to have a front 3. We don't. Unless our wide forwards play a bit narrower and find their shooting boots this is just a 4-5-1 totally reliant upon one player to score. Do Mane Firmino and Salah play like a 4-5-1? What style are we going for? Get 2 mobile strikers up next to Morelos and you might have a formation that works with this midfield. Just now we are a bit toothless when Morelos doesn't score 

I must admit he has gone off the boil the last few games, he was for a while the player who seemed that he might open up teams but it is not happening at the moment.

I am also not sure just how much we should pay for him if we try to buy him, it is a lot less than I thought a few months ago IMO.