Wouldn't suprise me if Gerrard doesn't see out the season

KingKirk

It would surprise me, although I wouldn’t be too surprised if he ended up sacked halfway through next season. 

He’s had an absolute nightmare since we beat celtic, just need to pray he learns from his mistakes, although I did hope the same thing for Warburton, Murty and Pedro so chances are pretty low. 

Just now, gj923 said:

He will and he would only leave at the end if a better offer came along.

These players need to show they believe in his "message" or it'll turn bad real fast. Kilmarnock then scum fc 2 massive fixtures

A tanking at the hands of the scum and he's done

38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

These players need to show they believe in his "message" or it'll turn bad real fast. Kilmarnock then scum fc 2 massive fixtures

The board has went all in and will be grateful he brought Europa league money in. They will be hoping (and needing) the same next season and  will rely on him delivering.

6 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Would surprise me if he didn’t see out next season tbh. This is the birds final roll of the dice. If Gerrard fails they will get 9. 

I would say 9's almost inevitable now. I don't see a sufficient swing in squads happening in one (or two) transfer windows

6 hours ago, gj923 said:

The board has went all in and will be grateful he brought Europa league money in. They will be hoping (and needing) the same next season and  will rely on him delivering.

He is not very good at delivering

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

There's a mighty big difference between a message and the tools you have to deliver it. After last night, I hope he's got the message that who he keeps telling us he has faith in, constantly let him down. His trust in a few, is not well founded and he can start withTav!

Now you need a lie doon.

Nothing will happen this season and it would take a seriously long run of shite results next season for this board to act and sack him. 

If they don’t back him with serious money in the summer then he’s being set up for failure. If they do back him then he’s no excuse next season. 

Why they never threw a fortune at the squad and management as soon as we got back to the spl I still don’t understand. Had they broke the scums league title run then, there wouldn’t be such anxiety around it now.