Wouldn't suprise me if Gerrard doesn't see out the season

KingKirk

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We beat them, Pedro, Murty and Warburton didn't. 

We got into Europe, again they all didn't. 

Have we been battered 4-0 at Tynecastle, 5-1 home and away against the tarriers yet? 

They could at least beat Aberdeen and got us further in cups. One win against a poor scum team and everyone’s creaming their pants. 

Wouldve traded all those European games for being able to beat shite like Dundee and Hibs on days where they haven’t even played well 

We haven’t been battered off anyone but still had our failiures lorded over us by the fucking sheep all season. Is that really how progress should be measured? No ones scudded us YET so we must be doing great 

For me, I do believe that performances have improved, albeit this hasnt been reflected in results in some cases.

Too many draws have scuppered our chances of the title. If half of those games, with a bit of fortune, had been won, we would be sitting top of the league.

Basically, we have failed to kill teams off by adding a 2nd goal in most of those matches.

Europe has been a factor aswell. Way too many games, so early in the season, led to understandable fatigue in many of the players. We had played 30 games by October, more than double the amount of the rest of teams around us in the league.

Europe was a surprising success financially, but it had repercussions as detailed above.

There has been many successful days and nights in the last 9 months.

And 3/4 of a year, and 2 transfer windows is way to early to be judging a Manager. We have got to give this guy time, we can't keep bringing in new brooms, and sweeping clean all the time.

I still believe Gerrard is the man who will bring back the glory days to Ibrox.

I know we are absolutely famished for a trophy. It will come. We need to have patience, we need to give our management time to get it right.

Preposterous as the ops post is when you think about it anything can happen in this parochial wee Scottish game. brenda got to fuck out of it and he was having an easy ride. Gerrards the only one talking out for the Club through his interviews and press conferences. The dignified silence from our custodians are well eh silent. Wouldn't be surprised if SG at some stage says fuck this!

15 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Players aren’t trying for him and don’t seem to be arsed, is that not the definition of losing the dressing room?

Gerrard isn’t above criticism but what I will say is some of these players have chucked it under 3 previous managers. At some point you have to start getting rid of these players. 

14 hours ago, GA1972 said:

They could at least beat Aberdeen and got us further in cups. One win against a poor scum team and everyone’s creaming their pants. 

Wouldve traded all those European games for being able to beat shite like Dundee and Hibs on days where they haven’t even played well 

We haven’t been battered off anyone but still had our failiures lorded over us by the fucking sheep all season. Is that really how progress should be measured? No ones scudded us YET so we must be doing great 

They got us further in the cups only to be knocked out, so hardly relevant where we are in the cup when we get put out is it? 

I'm still undecided about Gerrard as our manager but there is always a  problem with rookie managers who have had glittering playing careers that become managers because it's all too easy to continue to see the player and be slow to realise that they just don't have it in the dug out.

The thing that worries me about SG is most of the good performances were early on indeed it was the same in the Europa group a bright start then faded badly at the business end. In fact take out the OF victory (although wonderful only one game) then it's been pretty poor in the last few months