And even now there is still alot to play for.

9 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Got to give the remaining league games a right good fucking go at. 

At the very least make the table look a bit respectable by the end of the season.

2 old firm wins and anything can happen.

It is still not outside the realms of possibility. Highly unlikely but still.

Well said mate. 👍

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Reality is we’ll draw 0-0 against Killie and get scudded at the piggery. There is literally no hope this team can give you.

tbf imo its easier to play against celtic because they dont sit in and defend on their 18 yard line. we struggle to break teams down who just sit in. 

McCrorie needs brought in IMO, at least he gets the ball forward, id bring polster in, give him a crack, why not the players that are in now are not doing it. its stale as fuck.  we need to bring in players next season who can break down teams like aberdeen,  Aberdeen will be hailed as brilliant last night, the y parked the bus and kicked the fuck out of Rangers, last night was our own doing, that early goal killed the tie.  we handed them that game last night, were too weak and aberdeen let us have the ball knowing we would go nowhere with it when they sit on their own 18 yard line. 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally i think too much responsibility lands with the Manager in football.

I remember a story years ago involving Brian Clough and Trevor Francis.

In Trevors 1st game for Forest he approached Brian before kick off wanting to know tactics, his role in the match, what opposition players to watch out for etc etc.

Clough responded "Listen Young man, I have just paid a million pounds for you, and you are asking me what you've got to do on the pitch? Get out there Son, make chances, and stick the ball in the net as often as you can" "And never ask me that fucking question again OK"

Ah back in the day when football was a lot simpler .

A lot different too .imagine these days Nottingham forest breaking the British transfer fee .

Goes to show you how much TV has changed football 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Ah back in the day when football was a lot simpler .

A lot different too .imagine these days Nottingham forest breaking the British transfer fee .

Goes to show you how much TV has changed football 

It's madness mate, clubs will now pay 30,40m for guys in their thirties. 

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Got to give the remaining league games a right good fucking go at. 

At the very least make the table look a bit respectable by the end of the season.

2 old firm wins and anything can happen.

It is still not outside the realms of possibility. Highly unlikely but still.

I would love to agree with you but last night was the final straw for me. There is no way in hell are that shower of bottle merchants going on any winning run Not a chance. 

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Reality is we’ll draw 0-0 against Killie and get scudded at the piggery. There is literally no hope this team can give you.

That's not the reality, that's your opinion.

It's very unlikely we will win the league, but we have won it from worse positions than this before.

It's not over till it's over, although the fat lady does seem to be warming up her voice.

4 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I would love to agree with you but last night was the final straw for me. There is no way in hell are that shower of bottle merchants going on any winning run Not a chance. 

It’s sheer fucking stupidity that cunts think we will go on some sort of winning streak that we haven’t done for 3 years and win the league. Getting fed up of hearing it.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s sheer fucking stupidity that cunts think we will go on some sort of winning streak that we haven’t done for 3 years and win the league. Getting fed up of hearing 

You need a team of winners to go on winning runs in both the league and cups and this team are no winners too many bang average players who don't realy give a fuck a draw is a good result to most of them ffs.

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

It's madness mate, clubs will now pay 30,40m for guys in their thirties. 

That's what we are up against. 25 years ago we signed Laudrup and a year later Gazza. Both player at the top of the game. Well out of our reach now thanks to TV cash and huge sponsorship thanks to TV exposure .

It's no wonder we lack quality where we need it when diddy clubs like Huddersfield Cardiff etc can blow away our contract offers for fun .

Doesn't even seem that long ago that we lost out on Vialli to Chelsea onky because he had just won the champions league with Juve and went for lifestyle over success. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

That's what we are up against. 25 years ago we signed Laudrup and a year later Gazza. Both player at the top of the game. Well out of our reach now thanks to TV cash and huge sponsorship thanks to TV exposure .

It's no wonder we lack quality where we need it when diddy clubs like Huddersfield Cardiff etc can blow away our contract offers for fun .

Doesn't even seem that long ago that we lost out on Vialli to Chelsea onky because he had just won the champions league with Juve and went for lifestyle over success. 

I know mate, we'll never see players of that calibre in Scotland again.

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Didnt vialli not win cup winners cup,fa cup,league c up.In the only 3 years he was there at chelsea.

4 minutes ago, Mcloy_72 said:

Didnt vialli not win cup winners cup,fa cup,league c up.In the only 3 years he was there at chelsea.

He did .Chelsea started to emerge as a club soon after he joined 

Remember this was not long after we were a bawhair away from the champions league final .