And even now there is still alot to play for.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Got to give the remaining league games a right good fucking go at. 

At the very least make the table look a bit respectable by the end of the season.

2 old firm wins and anything can happen.

It is still not outside the realms of possibility. Highly unlikely but still.

Correct, a league has to be one. 

31 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Footballers are way over coached nowadays.

It's a very, very simple game, pass and move, pass and move, be aggressive in the tackle, and when a shooting opportunity presents itself, get the fucking laces through it.

All that shite about pitch geography, high press, reducers, false number 9's.

It's a load of modern Bullshit designed for job creation and self preservation within the industry.

Don't be ridiculous

They do have a lot to play for. They are fighting to wear our shirt again next year and some for a contract and maybe save their manages job. Let's see what fight they have left. When celtic tied last Saturday, I got that hopeful feeling again. After last night, I just despair. 24 hrs later hasn't helped.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They do have a lot to play for. They are fighting to wear our shirt again next year and some for a contract and maybe save their manages job. Let's see what fight they have left. When celtic tied last Saturday, I got that hopeful feeling again. After last night, I just despair. 24 hrs later hasn't helped.

No cunt fights to wear our shirt, they turn up for money, if they win, great, if they lose,... they don't give a fuck ,oh, we'll got into work and get laughed at, don't think many of those Rangers players last night, cared about that.

11 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Exactly, the game has changed so much in 20year its almost a different sport 

Can't disagree .the 9 in a row ethos of a team that drinks together wins together wouldn't work now .fitness and conditioning in a different level now. 

Even those guys were on a different level to the pros 20 yr before them .

Can also mention a journo rip Walter Smith after a bad euro defeat for asking him a question on tactics .Smith's reply was tactics don't matter .

20yr ago a smaller squad could be successful .only 3 subs .now there's half a team on the bench. 

20yrs before that there were only 2 on the bench and 20yrs before that none 

10 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Got to give the remaining league games a right good fucking go at. 

At the very least make the table look a bit respectable by the end of the season.

2 old firm wins and anything can happen.

It is still not outside the realms of possibility. Highly unlikely but still.

Maybe just maybe but if nothing else we have to play for our pride.I would luv nothing more than to have a real go from now til the end of season,let's see if we can put pressure on the Tims and TLB,for us if nothing else.

21 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We are a work in progress. A decade and more of serious mis management, both on and off the pitch, can't be expected to be overturned in 9 months.

I think any team spending what we’ve spent can expect to beat Aberdeen in at least 1 cup game within 9 months, you Hallidays mate or something sounds like your making excuses for guys who are better than they were against Aberdeen and they are short changing the fans, if they can’t grasp it after this season they can gtf an play somewhere else I’m sick watching the same shite from the same players

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Absolute certainty that we’re getting beat off Killie now. 

It really wouldn’t suprise me if we skud killie 4-0 or 5-0 now that the pressure is off us, we’ve  had fucking shitebags masquerading as Rangers players for years now

the leagues long gone not even worth mentioning, more concerned about us throwing away an 8 point lead to Aberdeen than expecting the fenians to throw one away to us

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Absolute certainty that we’re getting beat off Killie now. 

For me this going to be a real judgement game.

Last season after we got beat by celtic in the 2-3 game the players chucked it in the league. 

The next fixture was Kilmarnock on the 17th of March and we were shite and got beat 1-0 at home. Eerily similar.

Tav and Candeias were dreadful that day and if they down tools on Saturday again they should be finished at the club.

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

For me this going to be a real judgement game.

Last season after we got beat by celtic in the 2-3 game the players chucked it in the league. 

The next fixture was Kilmarnock on the 17th of March and we were shite and got beat 1-0 at home. Eerily similar.

Tav and Candeias were dreadful that day and if they down tools on Saturday again they should be finished at the club.

Remember it like it was yesterday and they should be 2 of the first to get punted in the summer anyway regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season. 

39 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I think any team spending what we’ve spent can expect to beat Aberdeen in at least 1 cup game within 9 months, you Hallidays mate or something sounds like your making excuses for guys who are better than they were against Aberdeen and they are short changing the fans, if they can’t grasp it after this season they can gtf an play somewhere else I’m sick watching the same shite from the same players

We need to sign players who are more mentally stronger than what we have already got.

We need to do our homework on players regardless of their technical ability and skill levels.

Guys who have won silverware is also very important.