Morelos

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He got hit in the face, yes. 

He went down like a shot crow, yes 

so what are you arguing about. 

I wouldn't worry about it mate... we have a strange breed of fan who likes shite against quality....

half this forum bum up the Scottish Championship level Halliday whilst talking shite about morelos.

fucking bizarre 

While he was being manhandled continuously throughout the match,which was a fucking joke....i thought he was more interested in trying to get one of them sent off rather than trying to get the goals to get us back into the game.

That being said,can't really single anyone out. Still fucking raging with every single one of they overpaid fucking shitebags. They could all leave today and I wouldn't give 2 fucks.

Cunts.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

After getting rugby tackled all night every time he got the ball and getting nothing from the Ref, I would’ve thought his own would cut him some slack for being stupid. 

Obviously I forgot about RM with the knives out. 

Mate he was throwing himself to the ground every time the ball came near him

He was a disgrace

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Like I said in the other thread about this, with their track record would you trust Mark Allen and Steven Gerrard to reinvest that money in six or seven quality players?

Depends how you look at it. How many players have we signed since Mark Allen was given more leeway looked the part early on and then regressed quite quickly? Were they just shite to begin with or are they good players that are being coached poorly?

The fact is there is only one way to find out, sack the manager, bring in another and give him the funds to add to the squad or give it to the current manager.

Either way, free transfers from the likes of Kilmarnock and Aberdeen wont cut it. Its not even up for debate. We've bought our Broadfoots, Clelands, Fosters and the like, now its time for the Jelavic's, Mols' and Laudrups.

Just now, thehost said:

there is clearer shots on the bbc but heres a tweet version

Its almost the same as the one in the previous game, its not a penalty but its not a dive or simulation. There's no feigning the contact because there is contact. He gives a freekick in similar circumstances with less fucken contact 2 minutes later ffs.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Its almost the same as the one in the previous game, its not a penalty but its not a dive or simulation. There's no feigning the contact because there is contact. He gives a freekick in similar circumstances with less fucken contact 2 minutes later ffs.

I think many a penalty would be given for that but one thing for sure is it's not a bookable offence. If you stick your arm round someones throat you are asking for that player to go down.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Mate he was throwing himself to the ground every time the ball came near him

He was a disgrace

He's a robust boy and despite a few tantrums has more often than not just got on with being fouled and never getting the decision but it was obvious to me last night he'd just decided fuck it, if I need to actually go down just to get these fouls then that's what I'll do.

Just now, thehost said:

I think many a penalty would be given for that but one thing for sure is it's not a bookable offence. If you stick your arm round someones throat you are asking for that player to go down.

Agreed mate, I've seen them given but I'd be raging if it was Goldson on May and the ref gave it. Don't think its a pen or a dive.

Just now, thehost said:

its a penalty lol, you cant grab players like that when they roll you in the box. 

This Alfie is the victim nonsense only enables him.

His antics are proving costly. He needs to grow up and gain a big game mentality. 

Anybody who thinks clubs will pay £10-£15m for this version (and the hibs version) of Morelos needs their heads checked. SG needs to manage him better.

34 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I take it the dive booking was correct, going from TV footage?

Angle from behind the goal shows defenders arms all over the top of his shoulders. If it's outside the box it's a foul, inside the box I'm not surprised it's not given. Simulation? Nope.

20 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

What other option do we have? 

I really don’t know. That’s the problem.

I don’t want Gerrard sacked, we can’t keep ripping it up every year and starting again, but I think we can possibly start asking questions of Allen now. He’s been here for three windows now and if we are being honest he’s not got too many right. 

It’s such a cliche but this Summer really is make or break.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your claiming he wasn’t trying last night as well as diving. 

Keep digging you will get Australia in no time. 

You're the only guy defending him last night, guess every other person is wrong and you're right