Morelos

GOAT

55 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Should of had a penalty instead of a booking but then went on to throw himself about which is why instances like the first one result in him getting booked instead of a penalty. That's wrong but at the same time I can understand it. 

We were trailing 2-0 & on three occasions he rolls about on the floor holding whatever piece of his body he was pretending was hurt, gets nothing and is up perfectly fine about a minute later, the whole time we're trying to get back into a match. 

Regardless of what he has done for us this season, people are right,, he was an embarrassment last night.

McKenna has had him in his back pocket that much he now owns  him. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. The 17 yo they had on last night had more spine and guile that the lot of us put together.

He does get targetted though and judged to a different standard, but no excuse for last night's performance, as he was embarassing. Outwith McGregor, the whole team were dug shite.

6 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

He is targeted by other players because he he clearly gets wound up. 9 times out of 10 they stop short of fouling him. He has to be smarter.

What is ‘excessive force’ when it comes to your nut sack? I know a flick is enough to put me in agony, never mind a football boot with Alf’s weight on it ffs 😂

Not saying bias. Saying he doesn’t make it difficult. He does it far to often, to the point last night he contributed nothing else.

Depends how far simulation goes. He barged the defender and went down. Tried to buy a penalty. Never a pen. 

He barged the defender?

Fucking hell if that's what you're seeing no wonder you're happy to see him getting treated the way he does.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

yes.

We should appeal even if the booking has no consequences to show once again he's been unfairly treated.

We should also include footage of the incident in the first game where he was held by Constantine initially outside but continued into the box for clarification of the rules.

14 minutes ago, five stars said:

We should appeal even if the booking has no consequences to show once again he's been unfairly treated.

We should also include footage of the incident in the first game where he was held by Constantine initially outside but continued into the box for clarification of the rules.

If he's here next season then I'd imagine he'll miss the first cup game so there would be consequences.

We need to appeal and not give these cunts an inch of leeway in decisions against us.

27 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

He is targeted by other players because he he clearly gets wound up. 9 times out of 10 they stop short of fouling him. He has to be smarter.

What is ‘excessive force’ when it comes to your nut sack? I know a flick is enough to put me in agony, never mind a football boot with Alf’s weight on it ffs 😂

Not saying bias. Saying he doesn’t make it difficult. He does it far to often, to the point last night he contributed nothing else.

Depends how far simulation goes. He barged the defender and went down. Tried to buy a penalty. Never a pen. 

is this the second one youre talking about near the end. ? or this one

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

it needs appealed just to highlight the refs performance and another game changing decision gone against us.  

Definitely.  It's never a dive and the replay proves it.  It needs to be appealed. It will do as you say, or it will further highlight the ineptitude of the appeals system.

Just now, gogzy said:

Definitely.  It's never a dive and the replay proves it.  It needs to be appealed. It will do as you say, or it will further highlight the ineptitude of the appeals system.

people saying it wasnt a pen, you cant put your arms over a player like that,  its the rules, even if Morelos goes down easy, its still a foul ffs. Morelos takes advantage of the defenders stupidity.  

He'll be gone in summer and the Club will have whatever transfer fee is agreed for him.   He'll possibly ease back a bit for the rest of the season to avoid risk of serious injury ahead of a transfer, and Rangers might want that anyway so as to make sure the Club capitalises on the player.   

SG might as well start using the remaining games to see if any of the development team strikers might have it in them to make the leap into the first team for next season. 

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Aye your right. All they do is hit the deck every single time someone comes near them.

Alfie was an EMBARRASSMENT yesterday. 

The only thing that’s more embarrassing is your blind defending of him. It’s cringe.

I hope someone before me puts you in your place as your spouting dug shit.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

people saying it wasnt a pen, you cant put your arms over a player like that,  its the rules, even if Morelos goes down easy, its still a foul ffs. Morelos takes advantage of the defenders stupidity.  

I've seen them given and not given in that scenario before.  What is unarguable is that is it 100% not a dive.  No way anyone can watch that clip and say it's a dive.

He is definitely refereed differently to other players but I think this summer is the time to cash in, he will not change next season and neither will the refs. 

I am still angry from last night and that is maybe making me feel this way but he has been pish as well as the others the last few games and my patience has run out, take the money and say thanks for the goals you scored Mo. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The second one mate, he thinks putting on the brakes and backing up is a barge. 

It's the first one, the clip one, where he's replying to the last point in my post querying if the yellow was simulation or a penalty.

He sees a barge from Morelos in the video clip :justno:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He is definitely refereed differently to other players but I think this summer is the time to cash in, he will not change next season and neither will the refs. 

I am still angry from last night and that is maybe making me feel this way but he has been pish as well as the others the last few games and my patience has run out, take the money and say thanks for the goals you scored Mo. 

Where I'm at too Bru, and develop a squad and systems to play where we're not reliant on a one size fits all approach that fails when Morelos fails.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

That dive at the end was fucking pathetic, embarrassing.  Might be a big player for us but he’s not Rangers class in how he acts.  I’d sell him and tav this summer and if we get £20m+ for both were laughing.  Then invest that money in six or seven quality players. 

Might be a 'big player' but ever turns up for big games. Any pressure at all any he does nothing. 

4 or 5 dives last night AFTER he had been booked for diving, started me wondering if he wanted sent off as he knew we were having a poor game. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Where I'm at too Bru, and develop a squad and systems to play where we're not reliant on a one size fits all approach that fails when Morelos fails.

:thumbup:

I said in a thread last night that if SG wants to save his job he will have to be ruthless and get rid off players that cannot cope with the pressure of playing for us in games we need to win.

The problem is the number of players who fall into that category will be high I fear. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nope the embarrassing thing is your steadfast attempt at slaughtering our best player, for doing what every striker in the world does  

He obviously did not watch the ceptic dive from a few weeks ago, funnily enough not even a booking. That is blatant.

18 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

SG might as well start using the remaining games to see if any of the development team strikers might have it in them to make the leap into the first team for next season. 

Aye lets play Dapo Mebude as lone striker at the piggery. Sure that would go down well.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

I take it the dive booking was correct, going from TV footage?

Radio jacobite said stonewall dive, then backtracked saying another angle showed considine with his arm around him, red couldn't see it though from his angle.