Morelos

GOAT

26 minutes ago, Davhow said:

Might be a 'big player' but ever turns up for big games. Any pressure at all any he does nothing. 

4 or 5 dives last night AFTER he had been booked for diving, started me wondering if he wanted sent off as he knew we were having a poor game. 

So  his performance away to the sheep where until he wrongly got sent off doesn't count? Destroying the Aberdeen defence single handed and scoring two goals. 

I realise, yup only one game, but you said never. Also his performance at Ibrox v the tims in December, didn't score but ride them like a hookers. 

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Radio jacobite said stonewall dive, then backtracked saying another angle showed considine with his arm around him, red couldn't see it though from his angle. 

It's a fair point that the ref would struggle to give that from his angle. Yellow though... concerning.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

That dive at the end was fucking pathetic, embarrassing.  Might be a big player for us but he’s not Rangers class in how he acts.  I’d sell him and tav this summer and if we get £20m+ for both were laughing.  Then invest that money in six or seven quality players. 

They kicked the guy off the park, 9 players booked and how many went unpunished last night ?  We need to toughen up as we had 88mins to turn it around and played in front of Aberdeen most of the night.  

Yhe ref was pish poor like us while they kicked us off the fucking park without so many players not putting the boot in back 

56 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Definitely.  It's never a dive and the replay proves it.  It needs to be appealed. It will do as you say, or it will further highlight the ineptitude of the appeals system.

Problem we have is we get a load of appeals but it doesn't help in the games itself. I am not having a go at you as you know but apart from the last stupid "hit in the face" routine he gets kicked up and down the park every game. It has to bloody stop.

Get talent into the Scottish game and you're a fucking target if you play for Rangers, what an advertisement for our game and recruitment of new players.

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They kicked the guy off the park, 9 players booked and how many went unpunished last night ?  We need to toughen up as we had 88mins to turn it around and played in front of Aberdeen most of the night.  

Yhe ref was pish poor like us while they kicked us off the fucking park without so many players not putting the boot in back 

Said this to my mate last night. Each player of theirs took it in turn to disrupt the game taking bookings for fouls that could have got us something out our move 

targeting Morelos, in turn, knowing he would end up being petulant and frustrated 

9 bookings and no sending offs is rare

it was a cuntish tactic that won them the game 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Said this to my mate last night. Each player of theirs took it in turn to disrupt the game taking bookings for fouls that could have got us something out our move 

targeting Morelos, in turn, knowing he would end up being petulant and frustrated 

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A stronger  referee in the first 15 mins stop this.  Ferguson tackle when he slid in after the ball was long gone in front of the east enclosure in the first half was one incident,   He did not connect but the intent was there for all to see yet the referee did not take action.

Now if Morelos had done this it would be stick on yellow border red car,  Gerrard needs to start kicking up fuck in the press as the tarriers would not accept this treatment quietly 

59 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He is definitely refereed differently to other players but I think this summer is the time to cash in, he will not change next season and neither will the refs. 

I am still angry from last night and that is maybe making me feel this way but he has been pish as well as the others the last few games and my patience has run out, take the money and say thanks for the goals you scored Mo. 

Yeah I am angry too mate but I would take a Morelos over a Lafferty any day of the bloody week or year. not getting into the reasons why he is not getting the goals just now as it would take over the whole bloody post.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Yeah I am angry too mate but I would take a Morelos over a Lafferty any day of the bloody week or year. not getting into the reasons why he is not getting the goals just now as it would take over the whole bloody post.

I would be getting rid of Lafferty in the summer M, he is no replacement for Mo and it will take a good part of the money we get for him to replace him, but I now feel his situation with refs and media means he needs to be sold in the summer.

It will also be interesting to see how he gets on in another league with referees and if it has been a witch hunt here in this SNP run country of ours.  

3 hours ago, thehost said:

bizarrely the highlights on the bbc website have a slowed down, double angle shot of the morelos penalty/booking.

The defender had his arm wrapped round Morelos's neck. I doubt any striker would not have sought a penalty. and I am also sure that most would have received a penalty

I thought it was a clear dive from the shite angle I was watching it from, but having seen it from behind-the-goal angle it was a penalty.. as you say, the defender had his arm round his neck. 

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I get fed up with people saying we need to man up, give some stick back, Morelos this season and Jack last season shows that we are not allowed to as referees send us off. We are refereed to a very different standard. 

I agree, we cannot confront opposition players or ours will be sent off without a doubt, for me it is about being able to play better football to win games and the ability to break down teams with a real will to win. We do not seem to have that ability and it is so frustrating with the money they are being paid. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would be getting rid of Lafferty in the summer M, he is no replacement for Mo and it will take a good part of the money we get for him to replace him, but I now feel his situation with refs and media means he needs to be sold in the summer.

It will also be interesting to see how he gets on in another league with referees and if it has been a witch hunt here in this SNP run country of ours.  

I am sorry mate yet again today but he should never have been back in the first place. If allen had a part in this shit then there are serious questions that need to be asked but I know loads of the Rangers support wanted him back.

A ten foot fucking striker who ducks under a ball is fucking woeful, he got taken back for the goal against ceptic for hearts last year, if that is our recruitment policy then we are insane.

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It was 8 bookings for them, but your right foul after foul to disrupt us, mcinnes said as much in his press conference , praising one of them for taking a good booking!

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

It was 8 bookings for them, but your right foul after foul to disrupt us, mcinnes said as much in his press conference , praising one of them for taking a good booking!

We spoke about their kicking us up and down the park and getting bookings as their whole game plan after a cheap goal for the last three games. We cannot adapt and lump the ball forward, might as well just walk off the pissing park.

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Obviously I hate the SNP but I cringed a bit at this. Just stuck it on at the end for no real reason.

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Maybe just maybe he should have started up front with Morelos,  the guy has never been given a chance as we play only 1 up 15mins here 10 mins there is no good,   

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ref again let’s them get away with it, think it was Considine after just a few minutes has a blatant push into the back it’s a yellow all day long. 

If he books him then instead of 7/8 tackles later half of which could’ve been a yellow it puts a marker down. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If the Ref can’t see it then he can’t give a yellow or a Pen. 

He can give yellow if he has an angle that shows a dive, which from his angle and many on here had as well, looked like a dive. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

He can give yellow if he has an angle that shows a dive, which from his angle and many on here had as well, looked like a dive. 

He has to see that Considine has his arm around Mo he’s standing on that side of the box so he knows there’s been contact if there’s contact then he can’t give it for simulation.