Morelos

GOAT

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

I am sorry mate yet again today but he should never have been back in the first place. If allen had a part in this shit then there are serious questions that need to be asked but I know loads of the Rangers support wanted him back.

A ten foot fucking striker who ducks under a ball is fucking woeful, he got taken back for the goal against ceptic for hearts last year, if that is our recruitment policy then we are insane.

I never wanted him back either and it was because of his ability now and not the other old issues. I think he has been even worse than I expected he would be, when he has played.  

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Obviously I hate the SNP but I cringed a bit at this. Just stuck it on at the end for no real reason.

Sorry if it bothered you that much mate, I am an angry old chap today and these cunts influence everything that happens in our day to day life and I include football in that. Absolute bastards IMO.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I never wanted him back either and it was because of his ability now and not the other old issues. I think he has been even worse than I expected he would be, when he has played.  

Mate, as soon as he scored that goal for Hearts 75% of the forum called for him back and I was sitting back thinking WTF?

Then to top the cherry we got Davis, Defoe I can understand due to his movement but we have to do better in midfield for him and Morelos.

Shagger, I must admit to not wanting back but he has been a godsend to be fair so I was wrong. I don't know WTF has happened to our CB's or our left and right back but they seem to fuck it up all the time and I don't see Jack covering (especially just back from injury). McRorie would have split the two for the wings to cover the centre and hammered any cunt coming into him.

Hindsight I know but it still stands.

56 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Maybe just maybe he should have started up front with Morelos,  the guy has never been given a chance as we play only 1 up 15mins here 10 mins there is no good,   

I have been really disappointed by him apart from the away goal in Europe, I know he has not played much but he was never likely to. You might be right but we will never know now. 

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry if it bothered you that much mate, I am an angry old chap today and these cunts influence everything that happens in our day to day life and I include football in that. Absolute bastards IMO.

No I agree with you. I probably shouldn’t leave any comments before I’ve had my lunch. 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

refs have finally sussed how to ref him - book him early in the game for literally nothing and he isnt half the player for the rest of the game.

Players do too, by harassing refs to book him from the 1st minute, and niggling away trying to provoke reaction.

5 hours ago, thehost said:

when they hound him out they can get back to singing about halliday and wondering why we have no goals....

morelos is far from perfect but you look at the distribution of goals, around that team, and you wonder at them focussing on morelos

fucking candeias had to only roll a 18 yard pass through, for a certain goal, only to blooter it off the park

'hound him out' hahahahahahahahaha fucking hell

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So Mo didn’t rip them apart in the 4-2 win. 

He did his job then got himself sent off he should have had more goals but again he missed opportunities one on one with the keeper.  The last game against them he was poor and last night he was poor he should have been subbed at half time.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He did his job then got himself sent off he should have had more goals but again he missed opportunities one on one with the keeper.  The last game against them he was poor and last night he was poor he should have been subbed at half time.

You can't wait to have a litte dig at Morelos whenever you can,( despite saying he has improved ) always wanting him subbed for Laverty. He was rubbish last night and his antics piss me off but Defoe & Lafferty are not the answer. He is our biggest threat whether you accept that or not. He isn't coming off when we are chasing the game.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

So when he’s good that’s expected but if he’s off even slightly it’s hang him from the nearest lamp post. Somebody should just tell him to leave, we don’t deserve him.

Job  done by the taig media as Rangers get shot of their best player, no wonder they just laugh at us. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

You can't wait to have a litte dig at Morelos whenever you can,( despite saying he has improved ) always wanting him subbed for Laverty. He was rubbish last night and his antics piss me off but Defoe & Lafferty are not the answer. He is our biggest threat whether you accept that or not. He isn't coming off when we are chasing the game.

I'm still waiting for you posting you incredible playing career that makes you astute enough to post on a football forum.  so your stating Morelos was rubbish last night and we just have to accept that?

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So when he’s good that’s expected but if he’s off even slightly it’s hang him from the nearest lamp post. Somebody should just tell him to leave, we don’t deserve him.

Job  done by the taig media as Rangers get shot of their best player, no wonder they just laugh at us. 

No like all players give him a break it's a team game we have options you wont see this as you seem to think he's Suarez rather than Morelos. who cares what the taig media think if he's playing pish you sub him.

Just now, Smile said:

I'm still waiting for you posting you incredible playing career that makes you astute enough to post on a football forum.  so your stating Morelos was rubbish last night and we just have to accept that?

I have no interest in playing along with your trolling so my personal life will remain private......... Morelos is the most expensive player in the country and the highest goalscorer. To take him off when we are losing is just wrong, like it or not. He is frustrating and I hate his diving. Maybe it is time to cash in on him. Give me Prso or Jelevic type in return and I will be happy

Just now, bluenoz said:

I have no interest in playing along with your trolling so my personal life will remain private......... Morelos is the most expensive player in the country and the highest goalscorer. To take him off when we are losing is just wrong, like it or not. He is frustrating and I hate his diving. Maybe it is time to cash in on him. Give me Prso or Jelevic type in return and I will be happy

Why mention you're great career in the game then hide up your own arse then, you said no one was fit to post on messageboards bar you with your vast knowledge of the game. You take any player off when they contribute nothing he was done as soon as he got the yellow card.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Why mention you're great career in the game then hide up your own arse then, you said no one was fit to post on messageboards bar you with your vast knowledge of the game. You take any player off when they contribute nothing he was done as soon as he got the yellow card.

Anyone who constantly shouts for Lafferty knows nothing.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Do you mean Gerard then and Walter Smith?

Take away his goal against Villareal and he has done nothing. In his first stint he showed up for one month a year ( the last one ), the rest, he was terrible. Gerrard ( Allen ) were wrong for bringing him back. We have better youth players. Smile, you are the only person I have ever argued with on here. Can you say the same?