Barasic

ScottBF2

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Anyway guys I was thinking about taking photos of the newspapers everyday and was wondering if you'd like to fund me buying them?

Obviously the articles are all online but there's something nostolgic about reading a photographed newspaper I think 

Send me your PayPal and your password. My Nigerian mate from Govan will transfer the cash upfront for this service. 

38 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I like him and feel he has bags a talent .. hopefully him and davis come back buzzin while McGregor and forest come back greetin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully, then we turn them over at their midden.

They'll still be the ones smiling at the end of the season though.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Hopefully, then we turn them over at their midden.

They'll still be the ones smiling at the end of the season though.

Most probably but a couple of victories over them will boost our confidence and make it known we're only a few silly mistakes or displays away from them.

46 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I like him and feel he has bags a talent .. hopefully him and davis come back buzzin while McGregor and forest come back greetin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We need someone in the middle to profit from the crosses he puts in they are wasted going to two small guys who are not known for being good in the air and Lafferty who rarely plays.

13 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Most probably but a couple of victories over them will boost our confidence and make it known we're only a few silly mistakes or displays away from them.

They already do know that, they looked a nervous wreck at Ibrox when we beat them.

They went away and re-grouped and we went away basking in the result, since we both came back they have been grinding out wins while we limp to draws. They have the right mentality and we don't, we need to change that.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They already do know that, they looked a nervous wreck at Ibrox when we beat them.

They went away and re-grouped and we went away basking in the result, since we both came back they have been grinding out wins while we limp to draws. They have the right mentality and we don't, we need to change that.

They also have better footballers who (in SPFL terms) stand up and contribute when it really matters. 

Sadly we’ve only really got two players with the quality and mentality to do that consistently, and even then those to are not quite right in the heed half the time. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Anyway guys I was thinking about taking photos of the newspapers everyday and was wondering if you'd like to fund me buying them?

Obviously the articles are all online but there's something nostolgic about reading a photographed newspaper I think 

You're behind the times he's flogging posters now.

Barisic is a bit of a riddle to me, we signed him on the back of his 2 games against us when he was immense going up and down the park whilst putting in any amount of terrific crosses....In truth we have yet to be treated to back to back performances of that level which begs the questions....has he being stopped playing the way he likes (much the same as tav) or did osijek identify tav as the weak link when we played them hence the amount of space he had in behind tav in both games...it's also worth noting that our 2 goals came from bornas side and their goal was scored by borna from tavs side!!!

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We need someone in the middle to profit from the crosses he puts in they are wasted going to two small guys who are not known for being good in the air and Lafferty who rarely plays.

He's as useless a cunt in the air as you'll find in a centre forward over 6 foot never mind 6'4" or whatever the fuck he is.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's as useless a cunt in the air as you'll find in a centre forward over 6 foot never mind 6'4" or whatever the fuck he is.

Agree Lafferty needs the ball to his feet we have no one to benefit from his delivery at the club.

12 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Barisic is a bit of a riddle to me, we signed him on the back of his 2 games against us when he was immense going up and down the park whilst putting in any amount of terrific crosses....In truth we have yet to be treated to back to back performances of that level which begs the questions....has he being stopped playing the way he likes (much the same as tav) or did osijek identify tav as the weak link when we played them hence the amount of space he had in behind tav in both games...it's also worth noting that our 2 goals came from bornas side and their goal was scored by borna from tavs side!!!

Probs on 1k over they’re and 12k here which can change attitudes 

On 13/03/2019 at 09:16, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think he'll be fine in a team / league where players get time on the ball, where you don't need to win the battle before you can play football, there's minimal pressure.  That's not here.

For a player that's also out 1/4 of away games due to the surface, he's offering nowhere near enough.

Shinnie over him or Halliday next season.

Did you see Shinnie in the Scotland game the other night? He shouldn't get anywhere near a Rangers shirt!