Barasic

ScottBF2

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Happens far to often with payers we sign , hopefully just an off day last night because he has been superb since he came..........

I mind when Coulibaly arrived. Unit of a man bossed the midfield- for not very long though, suddenly he looked like an oaf who couldn’t pass 10 yards

frustrating as fuck

3 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Jury still out for some folk? 

I've had it with him, he's a man down. No positional sense, powder puff and for all I agree he's a very good crosser of the ball he takes too much time to get himself settled and it inevitably cannons off the right back/right wingers arse. 

Had a cracking view of him last night from the Copland Rear and he was hopeless, and he has been almost every time I've seen him. Again, I know some folk will maybe think he's being scapegoated but this is an opinion born out of a number of weeks watching him and hoping for better. 

Needs to go, IMO. 

Isn’t a good crosser either mate 

2 hours ago, Gman36 said:

The logic of signing guys from a team we beat in the second qualifying round of the Europa League is looking very dodgy indeed. 

You’d like to think he was watched more than 2 legs against us 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kamara is also starting to look average 

once the buzz of signing and a half dozen decent games they start to even out to mediocre 

sfunny i think

Neat and tidy again mate , never gonny hurt teams with a killer pass and will probs get 3 4 goals a season , to quote Walter Smith at a Kevin Thomson heart and hand podcast I went to , Thommo was pulled in a few months after signing , “Walter asked how you think your doing son” Thommo replied , “think I’m doing alright” which Walter responded “alrights no fucking good enough son 

Borna is not what we need, bloody surprise we are still trying to fit him in. Halliday in there until the end of the season and figure out what the hell to do with him because last night he was fucking rank rotten!

I am not one to want to dump a player in the first year but something just doesn't feel right when he is on the ball.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

Barisic is a good player (which is why the manager constantly picks him when fIt).  People just want him dropped so Andy Haliday can play. 

It's not though.

Halliday has excelled (motm) in a few matches, been solid in most others, and I'd say pretty poor once, at Hivs.  Does Barisic offer anywhere near that level of performance?

Both have 3 assists. Halliday also has 3 goals so there's contribution there too.

Im a different team in a different league im sure Barisic could be a cracking player. He's just showed little to convince me the same can be said for here where physicality and grit needs shown more often too. I doubt Halliday is better technically, and I don't really give a fuck about where either are from or their backgrounds. I just want the best players playing, and for me at LB this season that's been Halliday.

8 hours ago, Malvern said:

Borna is not what we need, bloody surprise we are still trying to fit him in. Halliday in there until the end of the season and figure out what the hell to do with him because last night he was fucking rank rotten!

I am not one to want to dump a player in the first year but something just doesn't feel right when he is on the ball.

Agree with your second paragraph, we gotta stick by him, encourage him & hope he shows up, but as it is there’s a tangible uneasy feel about him.  

Maybe I’m just being optimistic but there is a player in there. I’m hoping he might come back a better player next season. He’ll have a years experience of playing in the league behind him and a full Summer to really work on his fitness and strength. 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Maybe I’m just being optimistic but there is a player in there. I’m hoping he might come back a better player next season. He’ll have a years experience of playing in the league behind him and a full Summer to really work on his fitness and strength. 

I was just about to say the same thing. Let's give him a full training camp and then judge. Right now he looks off. He is better than that.

14 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Jury still out for some folk? 

I've had it with him, he's a man down. No positional sense, powder puff and for all I agree he's a very good crosser of the ball he takes too much time to get himself settled and it inevitably cannons off the right back/right wingers arse. 

Had a cracking view of him last night from the Copland Rear and he was hopeless, and he has been almost every time I've seen him. Again, I know some folk will maybe think he's being scapegoated but this is an opinion born out of a number of weeks watching him and hoping for better. 

Needs to go, IMO. 

We haven't got a left back 

Too think in the days some gave Robbo grief 

I'd kill for a Davie Robertson.Hard as nails in tackles .Frightened of nothing .No one got past him 

10 hours ago, TMB said:

Barisic is a good player (which is why the manager constantly picks him when fIt).  People just want him dropped so Andy Haliday can play. 

You love picking losers don't you 🤔

couldnt pick your nose Tlb 

I think you aspire to a Rangers side losing