Allen

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Fuck it, KK, start a thread on every employee currently at the club.

Let’s get angry!

numerous angry threads since last night. 

get rid of this one get rid of that one 

haven't saw any suggestions of people that would improve us 

This is why I try and steer clear of th3 forum after shite results 

Gerrard's successes have been limited to say the least, so many players haven't done what he or we seemed to expect from them. I do not know who is recruiting or if it's a partnership between the manager and Allen.

Poor: Davis, Lafferty, Barisic, Coulibaly, Ejaria, Grezda, Flanagan, Sadiq

Average: Goldson, Murphy, McAuley, Katic, Worrall

Good: Kamara, Kent, Arfield, Defoe

Excellent: McGregor

I think I've been kind, and maybe players like Lafferty are being a little hard done by due to the system and refusal to change it due to Morelos having to be the lone striker. It doesn't make for good reading though does it?

5 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Gerrard's successes have been limited to say the least, so many players haven't done what he or we seemed to expect from them. I do not know who is recruiting or if it's a partnership between the manager and Allen.

I think I've been kind, and maybe players like Lafferty are being a little hard done by due to the system and refusal to change it due to Morelos having to be the lone striker. It doesn't make for good reading though does it?

Don’t worry about being harsh on Lafferty. He’s shit. Everyone knew it was going to be a terrible signing.

14 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

There is absolutely no way Gerrard new anything about the signings from the Croatian league imo

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just fuck off mate 

He knew nothing about them. Are u seriously telling me he sat and watched those players before starting and thought I'll sign them no chance. Borna was after the EL game and grezda was recommended

Both duds

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Point still valid regardless of shit grammar. No danger he knew anything about them before signing imo they were a Allen punt

Based on what?

Gerrard specifically highlighted Barisic before we played Osijek

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Based on what?

Gerrard specifically highlighted Barisic before we played Osijek

Yes through scouting him for our games.

I just don't Gerrards first place to look for players this summer would be the Croatian market. Mark Allen has always spoke about the need to explore them.

Don't get me wrong the majority of the signings Gerrard would've known but I think katic sadiq and the likes were flung on him.

Gerrard is the manager so it's at his door but those working with him need to step up

50 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes through scouting him for our games.

I just don't Gerrards first place to look for players this summer would be the Croatian market. Mark Allen has always spoke about the need to explore them.

Don't get me wrong the majority of the signings Gerrard would've known but I think katic sadiq and the likes were flung on him.

Gerrard is the manager so it's at his door but those working with him need to step up

Your thought process baffles me

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He knew nothing about them. Are u seriously telling me he sat and watched those players before starting and thought I'll sign them no chance. Borna was after the EL game and grezda was recommended

Both duds

You're a fucking dud