Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keithgersbear

Who should replace Gerrard?

At the time Gerrard certainly wasn’t my choice, I wanted Bielsa, he was sitting in the house at the time. 

However I think Gerrard will win trophies here. 

This rinse and repeat nonsense won’t ever work. We need continuity and build on what we have and what we’ve done this season. We’ve improved but we need big improvements now and with that comes cash

I don't think we should get rid of SG yet.  We need stability and I do think we will be better next year with SG still as our manager.

What the fuck is wrong with people on here?

Chelsea have an oligarch bank rolling them in a league which is the biggest cash cow in the world and are now rank fucking rotten thanks to all the chopping and changing of managers, successful or otherwise.

Why the fuck would anyone think changing our manager for the 4th time (i'm including Murty in there) in as many years is the answer for a club with fuck all money playing in one of the poorest leagues in Europe?

Mental...

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Still backing Gerrard, although atm I think he's quite awful at making decisions during games 

Like going three up front on removing the player most likely to supply them with a cross. 

I’m still in Btw