Who should replace Gerrard?

16 minutes ago, beararse said:

What the fuck is wrong with people on here?

Chelsea have an oligarch bank rolling them in a league which is the biggest cash cow in the world and are now rank fucking rotten thanks to all the chopping and changing of managers, successful or otherwise.

Why the fuck would anyone think changing our manager for the 4th time (i'm including Murty in there) in as many years is the answer for a club with fuck all money playing in one of the poorest leagues in Europe?

Mental...

He will come good for us. It’s the first year of his tenure and he now sees what is required. Board must back him. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I wasn’t going to post in this wanky wee thread

I have let myself down 

It's fine, as long as you post you still back Gerrard you can post whatever you like 

It's like being homophobic but then revealing you have a boyfriend

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Shameful thread.

Why is it shameful? We have people on here who either want him to go or skeptical. So it's only fair to ask them who they want to replace him. It's well and good saying you want the manager gone but who you want in is the bigger question. 

As somebody said earlier, Gary Monk for me.

Still a young manager & doesn't seem the type that would be scared of giving the players a bollocking if needed. Wanted us to go for him last year before Gerrard and think we could've had a chance at him but all ifs and buts now. 

Think Gerrard has underachieved so far for what we've spent but the good Euro run at the start/his name mean that he will at least get next season to make amends.