Free sanitary protection

Sparkle

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

injecting the usual class into the topic i see

Right cunty mc admin chops. I see you have resolved our adverts problem. For this I doff my cap. 

And also I'd like to thank gogzy for reasons unbeknown to me. (For saving your arse)

Am fuckin steemin lol I've typed n deleted ed steaming 3 times. Is it steemin steamin stemin ah fuck it cheers mate n fuck yoh 

is this a thread for period/menstruation/tampon jokes?

a vampire walks into a bar. the barman says "what you having?" and the vampire replies "just a glass of hot water, thanks". confused the barman asks "you sure?". the vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "yeah, it's tea time". 

Rangers are delighted to confirm that we have extended our commitment to providing free sanitary products for female fans and club employees to help to combat period poverty.

The club began providing free sanitary products in staff toilets at Ibrox Stadium in August 2018 and have recently extended this to within each concourse of the four stands at Ibrox and at the Hummel Training Centre.

This has been an ongoing project involving consultation with both staff and supporters and has now had successful trials at different Rangers facilities.

We will also be adding free vending for sanitary products within disabled toilets in all concourses as part of our commitment to #TotalAccesswithin football and our belief in the importance of diversity and inclusion.

Period poverty is described as the inability to properly take care of menstrual needs due to lack of affordability, and it is estimated that one in 10 girls and young women in the UK are unable to access adequate sanitary protection.

Liz Kay, Rangers Health & Safety Manager said: “We have been working on this initiative for our staff and fans for some time and we are delighted that it is now in place.

“Period poverty is a very real issue and we are happy to be doing our part to help supporters who may be facing these problems whilst accessing Ibrox Stadium or our training centre.”

Rangers is committed to promoting inclusion and equality and to confronting and eliminating discrimination of any form and you can read more about our commitment to that within our Diversity and Inclusion Charter HERE