Free sanitary protection

Sparkle

On 15/03/2019 at 10:09, rfc_watp said:

I used to use that logic as my argument as well.

But if you think about it, wummin don't choose to have periods - it's a natural occurring thing like doing a shite so would you be expected to carry about a bog roll everywhere with you or would you expect it as a standard human right to have it provided for you in public places like it is already? 

Shopping centres, restaurants, cinemas, supermarkets, trains, football grounds. You would be provided with toilet roll everywhere in that list so why should tampons be different?

Women shouldn't have to pay for sanitary products. End of.

On 15/03/2019 at 09:11, Jeffrey said:

Why only the women this is clear sexism 

If it's pads as well, the guys could also use them when it's squeaky bum time near the end of the game and we need  goal to win.  Nice for the ride home not to have soiled breeks.  

Think its a good thing and don't see why women should have to pay for sanitary products

As for the toilet roll argument it doesn't really stand because you can put your arse to a tap and wash it if you really wanted. You can't really stick a plug up a woman's fanny and expect similar results to a tampon 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Think its a good thing and don't see why women should have to pay for sanitary products

As for the toilet roll argument it doesn't really stand because you can put your arse to a tap and wash it if you really wanted. You can't really stick a plug up a woman's fanny and expect similar results to a tampon 

If you stick the plug up far enough blood will come out

3 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Any guys moaning about this are actual bellends. The facebook post is full of complete muppets. 

No different to free toilet paper in the stadium.

Exactly, just twist some bog roll into the shape of a carrot/butternut squash and use that instead. 

On 14/03/2019 at 19:17, Sparkle said:

Honestly, this is a thread I didn’t think I’d be starting:happy: 

£400 odd quid for a season ticket - I can afford to pay but well done Rangers.  No woman wants to be caught short (but most of us would have been happy with a coin operated dispenser)

Why, because you're past needing them? 🙈 😜

As for your bit in brackets - I'm actually surprised that there's no coin operated vending machines in the female lavvies 😱 

Not like King to miss a trick. Could have funded another player or two just on the mark-up profits 🙂

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Why, because you're past needing them? 🙈 😜

As for your bit in brackets - I'm actually surprised that there's no coin operated vending machines in the female lavvies 😱 

Not like King to miss a trick. Could have funded another p!ayer or two just on the mark-up profits 🙂

With RFC branding on them, even better :happy:

17 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Why not?

You were the one proposing the policy without any justification.

But doing something like you suggest would limit product choice and stifle product innovation.

It would also be extortionate. Average cost of menstrual products at £13 a month and extrapolate that across probably something like 20 million women, you are looking at an overall cost of £3.1 billion a year.