Alfredo Appeal Rejected

left winger

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yes.

Cheers . Thought so , doesn't make the booking , or rejection of the appeal , any less ludicrous , but at least hes available for these league games coming up . 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Not in the least surprised. A complete joke. You even have 2 BBC clowns in that article saying not a dive and a penalty. 

Calling it now. When morelos moves on I guarantee he won't be anywhere near the number of cards he gets here. 

He didn't before he came here, he won't after he leaves, and he wouldn't have had he worn green and white hoops when playing here.

I think the bigger conundrum is who will be targetted by refs next season,  who follows Jack and Morelos. My money us on Shinnie assuming he signs.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

Cheers . Thought so , doesn't make the booking , or rejection of the appeal , any less ludicrous , but at least hes available for these league games coming up . 

Yeah it's not an issue right now, and as he may well leave it may never actually affect us.

Though what's the chances if he stays an away trip to the scum is our first game 😂

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

110% certain they have already told us they don’t use different angles or slowed down speed. 

Whats the point of going back to get something right if you don’t use all tools at your disposal. 

This is what worries me about VAR run by the SFA/SPFL. 

Yeah I was meaning that footage at normal speed, which must be out there and was slowed to show the incident better.

Doesn't matter a fuck anyways. Corrupt to the core.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What's the chances they never allowed the slow mo footage from behind the goal as it wasn't normal speed.

High I'd say.

The quotes here was what surprised me, thought they would have been against Mo, but seems like they both thought it was the wrong decision:

Former Rangers striker Steven Thompson on Sportsound

To give the referee a wee bit of leeway, from where he was, he won't have seen Considine's arm go round Morelos' neck. Definitely not a dive, definitely not a yellow card, probably should have been a penalty. Considine got away with one and you could see by his face that he realised that. I'd be surprised if it wasn't rescinded, but it wouldn't be the first time I've been surprised by a decision made by the panel.

Former celtic striker Craig Beattie on Sportsound

It's very clear cut for me. Has his reputation preceded him? It's a red card and a penalty kick for me and, if the referee hasn't seen it, how can he bring out a yellow card?

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

The quotes here was what surprised me, thought they would have been against Mo, but seems like they both thought it was the wrong decision:

Former Rangers striker Steven Thompson on Sportsound

To give the referee a wee bit of leeway, from where he was, he won't have seen Considine's arm go round Morelos' neck. Definitely not a dive, definitely not a yellow card, probably should have been a penalty. Considine got away with one and you could see by his face that he realised that. I'd be surprised if it wasn't rescinded, but it wouldn't be the first time I've been surprised by a decision made by the panel.

Former celtic striker Craig Beattie on Sportsound

It's very clear cut for me. Has his reputation preceded him? It's a red card and a penalty kick for me and, if the referee hasn't seen it, how can he bring out a yellow card?

Both wrong clearly mate :justno:

Total political decision. A. Considine would surely have to be cited and given a red. Can’t possibly do that in the run in. B. Couldn’t possibly rescind a third card from Morelos this season. That would suggest he is a marked man.      Fucking atrocious decision.

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Not in the least surprised. A complete joke. You even have 2 BBC clowns in that article saying not a dive and a penalty. 

Calling it now. When morelos moves on I guarantee he won't be anywhere near the number of cards he gets here. 

Had a great record before he came here, and IIRc was barely booked in Europe.