Fan Information For Piggery

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Simply reciprocate when the scum come to Ibrox but hold them in a pen at the back of the ticket office then let them in after the game has kicked off. 

All with safety in mind. 

Doubt we can as plod know our stadium isn't a shithole capable of causing a crush unless away support are prevented from entering for a whole hour before kick off.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Doubt we can as plod know our stadium isn't a shithole capable of causing a crush unless away support are prevented from entering for a whole hour before kick off.

Would put it out there anyway, the implosion just by asking for these measures would be worth it. 

This is an escalation by the tarriers all aimed at trying to piss off the Rangers support who are attending. 

As already mentioned this is part of the campaign to get the original allocations back. This has hurt these fuckers to the core and for one i hope that the board never go back to the status quo.

Just now, Mcgill said:

This is an escalation by the tarriers all aimed at trying to piss off the Rangers support who are attending. 

As already mentioned this is part of the campaign to get the original allocations back. This has hurt these fuckers to the core and for one i hope that the board never go back to the status quo.

They will though as they are gutless cowards 

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

New strip released for Rangers fans going to the piggery. They come in Mandarin too.

Contamination.jpg

How id love all bears to be supplied with one of these, will some appropriate comments regards the bheasts

How many SKY/BT /BBC cameras would be filming us I wonder

14 hours ago, five stars said:

So what are the arrangements for after the game?

Heard on RR that Rangers fans to be held in for an hour and a half after the game to allow clearance of their tip?

Commonsense would seem to be to let the smaller number clear the piggery 1st?

Commonsense says you bite the bullet and pay for however many police/security it will take to keep us safe if your stadium is incapable of being segregated safely without treating us like animals.

Or allow a free for all and see what happens

9 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Heard on RR that Rangers fans to be held in for an hour and a half after the game to allow clearance of their tip?

Hopefully they'll all of left long before the end.

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

To humiliate us in their eyes

I can not believe Rangers FC are not saying a word .Utter cowards

26 minutes ago, five stars said:

Hopefully they'll all of left long before the end.

They will not be assuming that though

If we win the game . It would only be us standing anyway . WIN WIN for them but they will be counting on a scum victory

Shower of double standard vermin

It is a deliberate way of targeting us and humiliating us .Possibly getting us to react so we make bad headlines

The head of the gestapo are bheast lovers and they are gradually turning the force  into the GCC of the law

The foot soldiers may all be 50/50 now but they will only follow zeeee oders

Just look at these vermin fuckpigs letting the bheasts bait the bears while keeping us herded like fucking sheep

I would get arrested in a heartbeat . I would not be able to contain myself . 100%

Notice no mounted gestapo looking after the bheasts

This is why they say " ........ no your place "  they know what they can get away with now

24 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is what they want

Every bear should be well aware what the difference is when the scum visit us . We are not allowed near them

They can do what they want while the gestapo scum do their very best to humiliate us

Shower of scumbags

First I've seen that and it's pretty incredible that this is the planned procedure for safety. It looks as if something has gone seriously wrong that both sets of fans can be so close to each other with a thin line of policing in between.

I've been to that dump countless times pre 2012 and always felt segregation pre and post games was adequate, certainly far more than from that clip.

That's asking for bother managing it like that. 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

?

We sing a song they greet like bairns and get the law changed. Our fans get kettled in all effect and humiliated in front of the scum and that is just banter...

If you can't see a problem with that scene then your as blind as Deadpool's landlady.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

We sing a song they greet like bairns and get the law changed. Our fans get kettled in all effect and humiliated in front of the scum and that is just banter...

If you can't see a problem with that scene then your as blind as Deadpool's landlady.

I've said numerous times in this thread the security arrangements for this game are a joke, I was clearly replying to the bit where he complains about us being baited by their supporters