Absolutely fucking disgraceful

GOAT

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What did the mighty Aberdeen do today?? 

What did we do ffs? That’s the same Aberdeen who beat us midweek as well. 

Your thinking is we can play as shit as we want so long as others fuck up as well and we should expect they will? That’s a great solution to our own problems......

Most of that team and the manager have to go ( he will be a good manager one day , but we simply don’t have time) and it will be another patched up squad which another manager making a cunt of it, until we get lucky. 

It is a mirror image of the tarriers in our failed 10 campaign. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What was the Aberdeen score today?? 

Absolute taig behaviour thinking they will come past us. 

Don’t really care if we finish second 16 points or whatever it is going to be behind the Tarriers but will in all probability be double figures,finishing second means fuck all.

16 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Do we need this thread after every game? It's fucking pointless now and just makes it even more depressing. Let's just take it as read unless we win a game, which we probably won't. 

How’s about the team giving us something to change the narrative?

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What was the Aberdeen score today?? 

Absolute taig behaviour thinking they will come past us. 

I couldn't give a fuck what the Aberdeen score was today and thanks for the analogy of taig behaviour. I was focusing on the attitude of some that it's a done deal when we are garbage. 

15 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Don’t really care if we finish second 16 points or whatever it is going to be behind the Tarriers but will in all probability be double figures,finishing second means fuck all.

15 minutes ago, jim beam said:

I doubt very much SG has what it takes, the curse of England captains.

download.jpeg

23 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This thread is a sign we have improved.  GOAT had no  "disgraceful" threads till about 3/4 of the way through the season ( last week was one of the first I can remember).

:lol:

that being said, he isn't far wrong.

Next season maybe we should have a Richter-type RM 'Disgraceful' scale so that we can measure (or vote) from week to week the hopefully improved results.   At the top of the scale a sort of '10 = Fucking consistently disastrous - the whole lot must be sacked' through to 1 at the bottom (a good score) of 'Fucking hell - we actually won a trophy' 

5 minutes ago, backup said:

caravans next ?

I can’t even watch him anymore 

it’s like watching an apprentice at work Fucking things up, knowing it will happen, but not being able to do anything about it. 

Continue your career down south Stevie and I genuinely hope you do well, but please leave my club before you inflict serious harm 

I can see some sort of ‘dressing room/training ground bust up’ in the next few weeks and a third place finish 

45 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The ONLY reason it's not a battle is because Aberdeen have been worse this season, not because we've been much better.

Our record is an embarrassment, the team is a joke with a manager who really hasn't got a fucking clue. Dreading the old firm in 2 weeks at the piggery & really dont think next season will be any better unless we somehow find a spare 25 million for Gerrard to spend on 5/6 players 

Morelos will be sold for about 15 million, got 6 million from Europe and 10 million from season tickets. There’s hope yet. 

51 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Mate, we had that points gap with the same games played last year and the sheep went past us. Our inability to beat Top6 teams regularly is a huge concern and we could easily have that reined in. 

We had a 5 point gap after the same number of games played last year, and Aberdeen had a game in-hand on us (which they went on to win).