Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tannerall

Morelos

Recommended Posts


5 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Nothing against him. All players will sign because the money's right and they will move because the time is right. That's the way it works. 

Some develop a deeper attachment/appreciation for Rangers, others just pass through.

Morelos is just passing through imo. But either way, I couldn't give a fuck about seeing him have a bright future when he moves on. That would be a luxury I would afford myself if we were building a strong scum-beating squad that represented a recognisable Rangers.

So right now you would prefer a team of "Rangers men" rather than having the odd quality players who are to good for us?

We can't topple celtic based on players like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

You are a cunt. 

I tried to be more diplomatic in my response, but nail and head with yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He has quality. But he cares only about his career, not us. And he will be gone.

So fuck him. I have no sentiment for him. I care about Rangers and how we are going to look next season.

Show me a player who dosent think about himself and £ first an I’ll show you a liar

footballers are fucking mercenaries mate, at least alfie shows the effort required to be a Rangers player, if our team wasn’t so shite he maybe wouldn’t get as  frustrated and wouldn’t be as petulant as he is at times, I guess we’ll know when he moves on to bigger and better things. Fair play to the boy he deserves it the one thing he dosent deserve is to be playing in a team as poor as us, it’s our problem to replace him not his problem for leaving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He has quality. But he cares only about his career, not us. And he will be gone.

So fuck him. I have no sentiment for him. I care about Rangers and how we are going to look next season.

Genuinely one of the stupidest things ever posted on this forum. Surprised you managed to type it on a keyboard that’s clearly soaked in your own drool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morelos is the best striker in the league.

The issue is the 4 behind him.

The Taigs have Sinclair, Rogic, Christie and Forrest.

40 odd goals between them and some goals in cup semi’s, finals and big matches.

We have Kent, Arfield, Jack and Candeias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Nothing against him. All players will sign because the money's right and they will move because the time is right. That's the way it works. 

Some develop a deeper attachment/appreciation for Rangers, others just pass through.

Morelos is just passing through imo. But either way, I couldn't give a fuck about seeing him have a bright future when he moves on. That would be a luxury I would afford myself if we were building a strong scum-beating squad that represented a recognisable Rangers.

Well you should.  It’s what the scum trade on, players passing through and going on to greater things.  It’s what allows them to quote silly figures for any of their players who hit a bit of form

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Agreed, just wish he had some proper quality behind him in midfield. He would score 40-50 goals a season. 

TBH you know that's not true mate 

He misses sitters all over the shop and his big game record is not what I would say  Rangers legend material 

In a team of average to dross .He is our most important player with plenty of good qualities laced with plenty of bad 

We still have won nothing and for that and many other reasons .I hope we cash in when season ends 

We need to be having 3/4 different players up front fighting for places .Not having Alfredo shoe horned into the team every time 

How many times has he genuinely turned up went it matters in big games .Not that many 

I know I'm in the minority with this but we need more lethal ,most certainly with 1 on 1s 

His record on that front is shocking 

HG5 and Blue Avenger like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

TBH you know that's not true mate 

He misses sitters all over the shop and his big game record is not what I would say  Rangers legend material 

In a team of average to dross .He is our most important player with plenty of good qualities laced with plenty of bad 

We still have won nothing and for that and many other reasons .I hope we cash in when season ends 

We need to be having 3/4 different players up front fighting for places .Not having Alfredo shoe horned into the team every time 

How many times has he genuinely turned up went it matters in big games .Not that many 

I know I'm in the minority with this but we need more lethal ,most certainly with 1 on 1s 

His record on that front is shocking 

He hasn’t been able to turn up mate in bigger games against better teams as the shite in behind him haven’t done the job. If we’re stronger behind we will help him do the damage. I for one am not putting this all on Alfredo. 

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

He hasn’t been able to turn up mate in bigger games against better teams as the shite in behind him haven’t done the job. If we’re stronger behind we will help him do the damage. I for one am not putting this all on Alfredo. 

Of course not but the relying on him is not helping us 

I still think he is not going to be here next season anyway so it's academic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Morelos is the best striker in the league.

The issue is the 4 behind him.

The Taigs have Sinclair, Rogic, Christie and Forrest.

40 odd goals between them and some goals in cup semi’s, finals and big matches.

We have Kent, Arfield, Jack and Candeias.

Very good point there mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tannerall said:

All credit to the guy, with just one turn and one touch showed why he is a class act,  looking forward to see him flourish at a higher level.

He's taken a lot of stick and persevered, and credit to Gerrard for supporting him. Such a shame that the shite that is the biased Scottish media and corrupt Scottish football stopped us from enjoying what a truly instinctive player he is. Shame on them.

One he leaves here I will not really care about him excellent goal today though.

BBc trying to hang him for half time scuffle I see.

IMG-0469.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He has quality. But he cares only about his career, not us. And he will be gone.

So fuck him. I have no sentiment for him. I care about Rangers and how we are going to look next season.

Ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue_Snib said:

I dread to think what we'd be like without him!

A more balanced team, albeit not league winners.

He's good, but he aint it, yet. He's not clinical nor consistent enough and I doubt he will get better up here between the officials and the hammer throwers. Today was another example of that. Then we have the media putting a target on his back.

When we had Hately, McCoist and Mols strutting their stuff, the scum and others had good strikers and all round decent quality, but we still fucked them. The standard these days in this backwater is dug shite by comparison and Morelos is the best of a bad bunch. Morelos isn't at the quality of them, yet. Only time will tell if he can be.

TBH I think he will flourish much more away from us, because he is simply getting totally shafted up here. I couldn't be taking the shite he gets dished out. It's cowardly and a fucking disgrace that fellow professionals target him like they do and I think it's ruining him. His only problem is he is good, he plays for us and has a personality, which is apparently a crime up here. Standards will not get better whilst the EPL get a king's ransom poured into them and teams owned by Sheiks and oligarchs.

So he will go and we will need to set up differently with better quality and more creativity with more than one player for the out ball to burst a net and a couple of enforcers wouldn't go amiss, otherwise it will be rinse and repeat.

HG5 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...