At what point does gerrard become sackable

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Defo.  The problem we face in the summer is seeing the past the ordinary quality we have like Lafferty and Flanagan and replacing them with genuine quality going forward.  It might not be popular here but I feel confident we'll sign some decent players in the summer.  Consider we have zero (if not very low?) debt, EL, ST and possibly players sales cash... I honestly think next year will be a better one.

I do admit to being concerned on the Morelos situation.  Replacing him will be difficult if/when he goes.

I think people will make it impossible for AM to play in any meaningful way up here.

I foresee the same ups & downs of goals followed by spats & suspensions, all the while keeping him out of enough of the action to impede our progress.

Best bet is to make as much as we possibly can on him, then spread it over 3/4 decent additions.

Couple of goals in the upcoming games against the scum will help ensure we get top dollar for him.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If we get the finger out, we should be looking at beating them both home and away. If that happens, it will be touch and go in the last couple of games.

Already under Lennon I can see they are going back the way.

I hope and pray he gets the gig full time.

Til they got the late winner, I thought they were taking the piss.

Throwing is the bone of remaining 8 points back, with the 2 games v them giving us a tantalising sniff of catching up.

Still got the same old black magic which makes time stand still until they get the winner.

We used to be good like that.

One of the things I grew up loving about us. ‘We’ll fight on’ etc....

Absolutely destroys my day when they do it.....

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Til they got the late winner, I thought they were taking the piss.

Throwing is the bone of remaining 8 points back, with the 2 games v them giving us a tantalising sniff of catching up.

Still got the same old black magic which makes time stand still until they get the winner.

We used to be good like that.

One of the things I grew up loving about us. ‘We’ll fight on’ etc....

Absolutely destroys my day when they do it.....

Even before this weekend's games to have had ANY chance of catching them we still had to win both games v Them, that hasn't changed, win both, and anything could happen.

With Lennon there, any fuck up is still possible.

39 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I will admit I don't understand the pish you talk, as if winning every single game from November onwards is an easy achievement? In fact, who was the last team to win every single game from November onwards to wrap up the title? 

As stated you do not understand, will leave you to come to terms with points accruement and winning leagues, it really isn't rocket science although you appear to think it is.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Even before this weekend games to have had ANY chance of catching them we still had to win both games v Them, that hasn't changed, win both, and anything could happen.

No offence we only beat Lennons Hibs 1 game in 6. We couldn’t beat them 3 times at Ibrox. Love the optimism mate but it’s done. Could be over by the split. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Even before this weekend's games to have had ANY chance of catching them we still had to win both games v Them, that hasn't changed, win both, and anything could happen.

Hope so, but it just got a bit harder!

Just now, backup said:

As stated you do not understand, will leave you to come to terms with points accruement and winning leagues, it really isn't rocket science although you appear to think it is.

You’ve made absolutely zero sense and are pathetically trying to kop out. Made an absolute arse of it. 

1 minute ago, Boyd9her said:

No offence we only beat Lennons Hibs 1 game in 6. We couldn’t beat them 3 times at Ibrox. Love the optimism mate but it’s done. Could be over by the split. 

Of course iam leading with the heart here, the head says it's done, and it likely is.

And the bottom line is, despite a bit of bad luck, and corrupt referees.....

........ we simply have not been good enough. End of story eh.

No one to blame but the management and the players.

25 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If we get the finger out, we should be looking at beating them both home and away. If that happens, it will be touch and go in the last couple of games.

Already under Lennon I can see they are going back the way.

I hope and pray he gets the gig full time.

He's our best hope of stopping 10IAR but the only way he'll get it is if they win the treble treble, which unfortunately we can't really do anything to prevent now. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He's our best hope of stopping 10IAR but the only way he'll get it is if they win the treble treble, which unfortunately we can't really do anything to prevent now. 

I hope to fuck they win the treble now 😄

Because I agree, if they stick with Lennon, we are winning it next year.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's a lie but eh?

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know he will but that's just a bit silly isn't it?

Is it? Arfield and shagger were linked way before gerrard, he had kent, goldson and worrall, and two of them were on loan, 

Even if you want to give him arfield and shagger thats less than half the team that day, and two of them will go back to their parent clubs in the summer

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Fuck 10iar tbh. Half of them won with us out the league.

Personally, I think a treble treble is way more of an achievement.

Nah not for me mate.we'll hear more about 10 if they get it 

Archived