At what point does gerrard become sackable

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If the taigs weren't as bad as they have been at times this season we'd be looking at a much larger gap between us and them 

Aberdeen are having a poor season as well.  They finished with 73 points last season.  Right now Aberdeen are sitting on 52 points.

Many ignore this and just say 'we're above them therefore we've improved' but we're on roughly the same number of points as we were this time last season.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMB said:

Aberdeen are having a poor season as well.  They finished with 73 points last season.  Right now Aberdeen are sitting on 52 points.

Many ignore this and just say 'we're above them therefore we've improved' but we're on roughly the same number of points as we were this time last season.

I just said that mate.

50 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

So if we go 13 behind after the next game can we criticise him?

We have a very similar number of points to this time last season.

You're just raging because you've got a pile of Murty masks left unused

Until Gerrard does this he's a sound cunt

WelllitImperfectCentipede-max-1mb.gif

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If the taigs weren't as bad as they have been at times this season we'd be looking at a much larger gap between us and them 

If we weren't as bad as we have been at times this season we'd be looking at a much smaller gap between us and them 

40 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scum drew both those games in hands, so it turned out to be 11 points, one point more. 

No surprise he ignored that in his post eh? 

10, 11 or potentially 15 points all equals not good enough!

Didn't tag me?

Shitebag lol

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

If we weren't as bad as we have been at times this season we'd be looking at a much smaller gap between us and them 

The point is we haven't really improved at all in the league this season, everyone else around us has just been worse 

You knew this already though 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The point is we haven't really improved at all in the league this season, everyone else around us has just been worse 

You knew this already though 

So if everyone else around us has been worse, that proves that the league's standard overall has improved, right?

So we have improved, as we've done better this season in a better league.

Another flawless victory for Bronzy.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

So if everyone else around us has been worse, that proves that the league's standard overall has improved, right?

Deary me

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Admittedly we still have 8 games left but last season they finished on 82 points meaning 2.16 points per game but right now they are on 2.33 points per game.

We have increased currently as well at 2 points per game as opposed to 1.84 for the whole season although we picked up 8 from 15 after the split.

Its the sheep who are currently on 0.19 points per game less so for the season compared to the whole of the last year. They would have to pick up 21 points from the remaining 24 points to equal their points tally for last year.

He gets a free pass this season. Literally his first ever season as a gaffer, he was always going to make mistakes. 

We just need to hope he learns from them and uses the money in the next window wisely, literally nothing else we can do. 

I think he’ll get there and we’ll stop 10, I know that’ll upset a few on here but I do, so ram it. 

Qualify for the EL again and win no less than 7 of our 1st 9 league games. Manages that and il start thinking he has got us going forward. Anything less and it'll prob end up another year like this. 

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

😂

5 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I wonder if he might just walk ... doesn't need the money so if he feels the team is dead in the water then why stay?

he said as much,....“Listen, I want to be here, don’t worry about that. If I don’t want to be here, I won’t be.

16 minutes ago, backup said:

he said as much,....“Listen, I want to be here, don’t worry about that. If I don’t want to be here, I won’t be.

Suppose that's the problem if they have made a shed load of money during their playing careers. You have to wonder if the manager not being 10po0 percent committed  gets through to the players after a while? In the past not only did the likes of Alex Ferguson need the money but he also had to prove himself after not quite being the player that would have fitted his huge ego

Archived