At what point does gerrard become sackable

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/03/2019 at 18:07, wearethepeople1 said:

I think he should go in the summer for the good of the club.

he may improve slightly next season but it still won’t be good enough, unless he gets a fortune to spend on players, and by this time next season he will probably get binned and they will have 9 in the bag. 

Experienced manager in at the summer and hopefully a good manager will have enough to bridge the financial gap with the tims 

I’d love you to come up with an experienced manager who could do that job and who’d realistically come to Rangers? 

the tarriers went for Lennon fs

if Rodgers wasn’t a fake sellic man who’s career was on the downward spiral at the time, he wouldn’t have came up here either imo

Scotland is a backwater and it’s NEVER been a worse league to play or manage in, when we could attract a better calibre of player and manager we had automatic entry into the champions league, now it’s 4 qualifiers and the same for the europa league, if that improves so might the standard of player/manager we can attract but if anything it’s likely to get worse when they reform the cl

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’d love you to come up with an experienced manager who could do that job and who’d realistically come to Rangers? 

the tarriers went for Lennon fs

if Rodgers wasn’t a fake sellic man who’s career was on the downward spiral at the time, he wouldn’t have came up here either imo

Scotland is a backwater and it’s NEVER been a worse league to play or manage in, when we could attract a better calibre of player and manager we had automatic entry into the champions league, now it’s 4 qualifiers and the same for the europa league, if that improves so might the standard of player/manager we can attract but if anything it’s likely to get worse when they reform the cl

Mate. Ignore the thread please.

Archived