At what point does gerrard become sackable

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

According to some super computer this is how the season is gony pan out🤞🏻 If it does, he can stay as long as he wants 

16A90A5D-A21D-462A-9C33-10A1B76678E7.png

Definitely just trying to get the tims back up to use as ‘motivation’. It’s the same when they phone in Clyde to tell us ‘nothing is won in October’ as if we’re in the streets celebrating. 

Although they’re clearly worried. 

• 4 months later...

At what point does Gerrard become sackable?

For me it has to be once our club have seriously demanded parity for Rangers in this league. Then when SG can't improve our domestic games.

Board need to do more imo to back the manager in getting parity for his players in this league.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

At what point does Gerrard become sackable?

For me it has to be once our club have seriously demanded parity for Rangers in this league. Then when SG can't improve our domestic games.

Board need to do more imo to back the manager in getting parity for his players in this league.

Fuck off, today had nothing to do with parity, today was another day gerrard has fucked it against diddy teams

On 16/03/2019 at 13:51, Jimbeamjunior said:

First up he shouldnt be before people think thats my point, however the excuse that its his first season, he needs time to make his own squad etc, surely they can only be used so long

Warburton got one transfer window for the premiership, and nowhere near the budget gerrard has gotten, yup he made an arse of it but still it was one window

Pedro got one window to build his team and clear us of the players not good enough from warburtons era, again, while he was backed more than Warburton it still wasnt to gerrards level

Gerrard has had two windows now and a greater budget, the european run has earned him leeway just and no more, but even then thats wearing thin

We are no better in the league now than we were under the previous 2, teams do not fear us, they suss us out before we suss ourselves out, and they know our tactics will not change

He's got a lot of questions he has to find an answer to but these two should be top of his list.

Imo he has to look at the way he sets the team up but even then there was no problem before the break and since then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Secondly , and this is important , he has to find out if any of them have stopped playing for him or don't believe in what he's selling , which again is hard to believe after seeing the first half of the season and the European run so far.

I'd also go with a tried and tested coach on the bench that knows the Scottish game inside out. Souness had Walter and look how that turned out.

He needs a strong midfield player who shows no fear , as much as i hate saying it , like that bastard brown or like Naismith , who again today , bossed our midfield players.

Archived