Gerrard and Davis : Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

12 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

laughing at Davis 'we should have tested the keeper a bit more'

Try fucking shooting then you shitebag

I hope we dont sign this guy on a contract after his loan is up

Thought Davis was the best if a bad bunch today. Offered more than Arfield does.

24 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

laughing at Davis 'we should have tested the keeper a bit more'

Try fucking shooting then you shitebag

I hope we dont sign this guy on a contract after his loan is up

He did shoot, several times. Keeper tipped over, dived to right for another and snuffed out a third.

His pass across the 6 yard box near the end was the right thing to do, it just so happened that our experienced strikers chose to stand still rather than gamble....otherwise it was a tap in.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

You must be in your mid 20's eh?

It can't be helped, but you have never seen a truly great Rangers team.

Gotta look at things into perspective. Davis was a good player for us for years in that team. Nobody comparing him to Jim Baxter, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

I agree he's pish now, or at least has been so far, but if you didn't rate him before, you can't have rated many of them in that team as he was one of the best. No point saying you didn't rate him in that team because someone we had Gascoigne 15 years before that. Obviously there's no comparison to teams gone by, but in context of what we had at that time, and what we were up against, he was a good wee player.

55 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree with his assessment. I did't think we were that bad today either (except for Kent, I thought he was rotten). We just lack that killer instinct in the final third and he recognizes it and plans to change it.

Totally disagree. Thought we were absolutely hopeless. 

As predictable an attacking display I have seen in a long time. Worrying 

39 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

"if you take their goal out of the equation the players have nearly put in a good performance" 

What the fuck?! The guys morphing in another Warburton / Murty / Caixinha with every passing interview. 

Yep, winning fuck all under this idiot

49 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

"if you take their goal out of the equation the players have nearly put in a good performance" 

What the fuck?! The guys morphing in another Warburton / Murty / Caixinha with every passing interview. 

I dont know where to start with that pish

15 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Yep, winning fuck all under this idiot

I'm starting to think the same 

It hasn't worked and it probably won't next season .Its gutting but I see only minor progress .Our domestic form has been a disgrace for where we should be at with the money spent 4 wins in all our matches versus top 4 sides in 16 games 

2 wins v Kilmarnock and the sheep away .Scum home 

Absolutely scandalous for me 

Am I keyboard wizard 🤔