Ryan Kent

nik2402

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Every criticism laid at him is simply a young player learning his trade, no wonder we struggle to get young players into our first team they get slaughtered first time they have a bad game. 

He's also playing in a position that is notorious for players being inconsistent , fuck knows how the social media generation would have reacted to Cooper , Walters etc .

Kent has probably played more this season than in any of his previous loans , and to me it says a lot about the rest of the team that we seem so reliant on him to be the main creator . The boy has a bit of class about him and I'm sure he can use the experience of this season to further his career , hopefully with us , as he has no chance of making any inroads to the first team squad at Liverpool in the near future . He does tend to overplay at times but IMO with more options around him then his decision making will improve .

57 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Like Lukaku getting loaned out repeatedly  by Chelsea, or Kane getting loaned out by Spurs?

Shouldnt have said all , but for every Lukaku or Kane there are hundreds who dont get a game again for their original clubs. We have a few out on loan now and in the past , i doubt any of them will play for us again.

1 hour ago, Fred H Crawford said:

He's also playing in a position that is notorious for players being inconsistent , fuck knows how the social media generation would have reacted to Cooper , Walters etc .

Kent has probably played more this season than in any of his previous loans , and to me it says a lot about the rest of the team that we seem so reliant on him to be the main creator . The boy has a bit of class about him and I'm sure he can use the experience of this season to further his career , hopefully with us , as he has no chance of making any inroads to the first team squad at Liverpool in the near future . He does tend to overplay at times but IMO with more options around him then his decision making will improve .

Davie would get absolutely slaughtered if he played today. 

One of the most naturally gifted players I’ve ever watched as well. 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

McCrorie is literally garbage when he’s playing, and it’s an absolute disgrace when he’s not, according to most on here. It’s so fucking fickle, we don’t give them a chance.

Sitting in Ibrox you can actually feel the anticipation of the crowd waiting to moan when the first pass goes astray. 

On 17/03/2019 at 22:36, Courtyard Bear said:

Sitting in Ibrox you can actually feel the anticipation of the crowd waiting to moan when the first pass goes astray. 

Ibrox has always been like that, we are a hard bunch to please. We have high standards even after the last few years of shite

I'd be happy to see Kent go a squad player now and he's been getting picked by Gerrard at times when he's offered very little. A hard-working player but doesn't create enough and doesn't get enough goals. 

A good early start at us but seems to have faded now.

Googled that Leeds rumour and can't find anything...

He's a good player, potentially a great player at this level. Needs to be more direct and start making more of a contribution in terms of goals and creating chances.

Someone mentioned Middleton I think as a joke but he needs to take a leaf out of his book and start running at goal more instead of across the pitch where it might look good if he puts a few players on their arse but it gets us nowhere because he tries to do too much. Middleton needs to be more like Kent as well and start coming inside a bit more even if just to throw the full back off, became far too predictable.

yping English born player with bags of potential and certainly the type we need around a new spine in our squad come next season, I'd pay 5 in a heartbeat because he's one that actually fills me with confidence, he has it and if can add goals to his game he be another worth a Wee fortune to us in seasons ahead.  

But only once he helps us back to champions status and even then after success he might stick around. Being the Scot I am I'd love more young talented English players running riot in a Rangers short again

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Googled that Leeds rumour and can't find anything...

He's a good player, potentially a great player at this level. Needs to be more direct and start making more of a contribution in terms of goals and creating chances.

Someone mentioned Middleton I think as a joke but he needs to take a leaf out of his book and start running at goal more instead of across the pitch where it might look good if he puts a few players on their arse but it gets us nowhere because he tries to do too much. Middleton needs to be more like Kent as well and start coming inside a bit more even if just to throw the full back off, became far too predictable.

Leeds have been trying to sign him for the last two years ( 2 different managers ). Can't remember where I read it this morning. On that Badger loyal page mibee.