Ryan Kent

nik2402

9 minutes ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

yping English born player with bags of potential and certainly the type we need around a new spine in our squad come next season, I'd pay 5 in a heartbeat because he's one that actually fills me with confidence, he has it and if can add goals to his game he be another worth a Wee fortune to us in seasons ahead.  

But only once he helps us back to champions status and even then after success he might stick around. Being the Scot I am I'd love more young talented English players running riot in a Rangers short again

I like him as a player myself but to nowhere near the extent id want us to pay £5 million for him. That's an awful lot of money for us and if we are going to pay that for anyone then it should be for the number 10 type player we lack who woudve made the difference in the last few games.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

I like him as a player myself but to nowhere near the extent id want us to pay £5 million for him. That's an awful lot of money for us and if we are going to pay that for anyone then it should be for the number 10 type player we lack who woudve made the difference in the last few games.

I don't see anyone with the same potential as the lad in this league, only comparable players on what Iv seen are the young ones getting game time at clubs down south and for young English players we know thei ain't cheap, I'd say 5 might be a steal   

Iv no idea on finances but surely if a player comes and shows he has something to his game then it's about getting what you pay for and I think once fully settled and focused we will get the best from him. Morelos and Kent are the only two with real potential and I feel we will keep one and lose one to finance the other along with a few more half decent signings. 

By all means I'm not saying go in at 5 million, laughable to some I see. If only we played in green hoops then we can talk about serious money, in fact he would be heralded as England's future and be a bargain at 5 mill but it's Rangers we MUST look at bargain basement types and if someone is a talent we must put them down. 

I guess you have to look at what we could get for him in the future and make a decision based on that. 5m might be fair enough if we can double it in the future.

His original form had a lot of people raving about him, given I don’t know what the lads on this forum thought of him. Yes he’s dropped in form but he’s a young talented lad. Personally I’m not sure, I’d say 3m at most - especially if theres a hefty sell on clause applied.

On 21/03/2019 at 10:48, Tak3rNo1 said:

No way should we be spending 5 million on him. What happened to the talk of getting him for 2 million? Well have Grezda and Jones fighting for the left wing position so I wouldn't bother unless it was a good deal.

Murphy can also play on that left wing.