***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

Off we go again, into international breaks. Scotland scrapped in the NL top spot, so looking to QF automatically looks very tough going in a group with Belgium and Russia. Kazakhstan on Thursday will be a difficult trip - but nothing short of six points against Kazakhstan and San Marino is expected, if Scotland are going to be in the QF spot by November 2019. I like the format again, very tightly compacted schedule and less friendlies being played.

Pressure on Scotland now, particularly being a host nation. Don't think the draw was too kind at all.

Can we see NI and Wales going on a run again, this time round??

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wully said:

Some amount of wanking being done because the Scotland team are sticking to UK time in Kazakhstan, never heard any praise when we done it for the Ufa game.

I liked the thing about the lights. Sounds quite good.

17 hours ago, wully said:

Some amount of wanking being done because the Scotland team are sticking to UK time in Kazakhstan, never heard any praise when we done it for the Ufa game.

I laughed when they were on SSN saying they'd went to a lot of effort to make it seem like night time during daylight hours with blinds and eye masks.

State of the art stuff Scotland 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Last game I remember caring for Scotland was Czech Republic 2012 Euro qualifiers a think, bastard of a ref had a shocker

That mongo Levein played Danny Wilson LB that day. 

Archived